Local chiropractor offers advice to f...

Local chiropractor offers advice to fight back pain

There are 33 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Nov 1, 2012, titled Local chiropractor offers advice to fight back pain. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

Rick Snyder declared October "Spinal Healthcare Month" in Michigan. In honor of Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Now, here's a relevant fact. MOST chiropractors use the spring loaded clicker called activator. Yet "activator" has NO research or legitimate evidence to support using it for ANY condition.

By the way. Great dinner out last night. And wouldn't you know it, my waiter is a chiropractor who graduated a year ago. We got to talking. She told me that MOST of her classmates have yet to find a job as a chiropractor. I tell this fact because it is important for those thinking of becoming a chiropractor that it will be a difficult, if not impossible road to travel.

And then, to make matters worse, your colleagues will be just like this chiropractor above who stalks my every post. You'll learn early on that if you question or disagree with chiropractic's bizarre and unfounded "treatments", they will resort to name calling. they will never admit to their wacked out ideas.

And if you leave the chiropractic field for honorable work, they, like this clown above, will rationalize that you "failed". Only in the world of chiropractic are they so illogical.
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Now, here's a relevant fact. MOST chiropractors use the spring loaded clicker called activator. Yet "activator" has NO research or legitimate evidence to support using it for ANY condition.
By the way. Great dinner out last night. And wouldn't you know it, my waiter is a chiropractor who graduated a year ago. We got to talking. She told me that MOST of her classmates have yet to find a job as a chiropractor. I tell this fact because it is important for those thinking of becoming a chiropractor that it will be a difficult, if not impossible road to travel.
And then, to make matters worse, your colleagues will be just like this chiropractor above who stalks my every post. You'll learn early on that if you question or disagree with chiropractic's bizarre and unfounded "treatments", they will resort to name calling. they will never admit to their wacked out ideas.
And if you leave the chiropractic field for honorable work, they, like this clown above, will rationalize that you "failed". Only in the world of chiropractic are they so illogical.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA! Get this--tooooooooo funny. Wisdom is bragging about his 'great dinner' just like his bedfellow, cody, bragged about his ECCO shoes! We're all so, so, so jealous! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha.
Wisdom lies and lies. How is it that wisdom, no matter which greasy spoon restaurant he patronizes he just 'happens to run into a chiropractor who couldn't make a living.' he he he
Man, is wisdom a loser. He sits in his basement and lies, right to your face and thinks nothing of it.
News flash: most chiropractors are successful--wisdom is a loser.
Oh, but he had a 'great dinner' served up by a failed chiropractor--like himself. What a coincidence. What are the odds he keeps running into these chiropractor waitresses then, senses they are chirorpactors, then just happens to strike up a conversation with them. Hey, that's what everyone does. They go to a restaurant and immediately strike up a conversation with the waiter or waitress and ask them,'Say, what were you before you were a waiter?" he he he
My, my, my what a coincidence. The odds of wisdom just bumping into every chiropractor who is now a waiter or waitress--I can't even calculate the odds--then striking up a personal conversation with them. If I were that waitress I would have immediately asked the manager to get someone else to wait on that creep. he he he What else did wisdom ask her? Very creepy. Wisdom is such a loser--oh, and liar.
LOCAL

Geneva, NY

#23 Nov 11, 2012
I think Wisdom stopped taking his meds. I never heard anyone who claims to be a professional or "Expert" to WHINE so much.... pathetic.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Nov 11, 2012
says the chiroquacker above, "he had a 'great dinner' served up by a failed chiropractor-"

Yes, another "failed" chiropractor. You are a low life scum bag. Calling a recent graduate a "failure" because she has neither the money nor the opportunity to begin practicing. Yet she is doing honorable work. And you called her a "failure". What an utter moron you are.

My point made.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#25 Nov 11, 2012
Wisdom lied about 'just happened that my waiter last night was a failed chiropractor." Man, oh, man does he ever meet the waiters who were once chiropractors! Hundreds of them. What are the odds he keeps on meeting them?
Oh, and all of a sudden wisdom is pretending to be the benevolent do-gooder. A couple of years ago wisdom, The Benevolent, wished the suffering Haitians 'continued suffering' after learning a team of Christian chiropractors, at their own expense, traveled to Haiti to help them. Wisdom also wished Sid Williams continued suffering in his wheelchair following his stroke a year ago. Could this be the same wisdom who is now riding his benevolent horse? Wisdom is a depraved prick--thus a repeat:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA! Get this--tooooooooo funny. Wisdom is bragging about his 'great dinner' just like his bedfellow, cody, bragged about his ECCO shoes! We're all so, so, so jealous! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha.
Wisdom lies and lies. How is it that wisdom, no matter which greasy spoon restaurant he patronizes he just 'happens to run into a chiropractor who couldn't make a living.' he he he
Man, is wisdom a loser. He sits in his basement and lies, right to your face and thinks nothing of it.
News flash: most chiropractors are successful--wisdom is a loser.
Oh, but he had a 'great dinner' served up by a failed chiropractor--like himself. What a coincidence. What are the odds he keeps running into these chiropractor waitresses then, senses they are chirorpactors, then just happens to strike up a conversation with them. Hey, that's what everyone does. They go to a restaurant and immediately strike up a conversation with the waiter or waitress and ask them,'Say, what were you before you were a waiter?" he he he
My, my, my what a coincidence. The odds of wisdom just bumping into every chiropractor who is now a waiter or waitress--I can't even calculate the odds--then striking up a personal conversation with them. If I were that waitress I would have immediately asked the manager to get someone else to wait on that creep. he he he What else did wisdom ask her? Very creepy. Wisdom is such a loser--oh, and liar.
LOCAL

Geneva, NY

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Wisdom says:
Wisdom wrote:
You are a low life scum bag. Calling a recent graduate a "failure" because she has neither the money nor the opportunity to begin practicing.
That is exactly what a failure is... YOU FAILED and now are angry so you act like a CHILD ranting about nonsense.

Maybe you want things handed to you? Get a life already.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#27 Nov 12, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
says the chiroquacker above, "he had a 'great dinner' served up by a failed chiropractor-"
Yes, another "failed" chiropractor. You are a low life scum bag. Calling a recent graduate a "failure" because she has neither the money nor the opportunity to begin practicing. Yet she is doing honorable work. And you called her a "failure". What an utter moron you are.
My point made.
"My point made." Yeah.
Was your point made when you wished the Haitian children 'continued suffering' following the earthquake after learning a group of Christian chiropractors donated their time, money and service to help them? Was you point made when you wished Sid Williams 'continued suffering in his wheelchair' following his stroke last year? I see your point and we know what kind of scum you really are.
Wisdom lied about 'just happened to bump into a waiter last night who was a failed chiropractor.' Each and every time wisdom goes to a greasy spoon he 'just happens to bump into yet another chiropractor who couldn't make it in practice." Dozens of times. What are the odds?? And why does he just 'happen to strike up a conversation with each waiter? Very, very creepy. And how is it each waiter just 'happened' to be a failed chiropractor? Of course wisdom is lying--to 'make his point'--which is HE failed in practice and now bashes chiropractic out of anger, frustration, and jealousy.
Oh, and don't forget what wisidom wished the Haitian children--wisdom wished them 'continued suffering.' See, wisdom is not play-acting benevolence when in reality he is quite depraved. "How dare you speak against this waitress!" Yeah--as if he's the champion of the downtrodden. "Stand back--I'll protect you." Oh, did I mention (not sure if I did) that wisdom wished the Haitian children 'continued suffering' following the earthquake. I forgot, did I mention that? If so, I'll keep on reminding everyone of that each time wisdom posts one of his lies. Count on it.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Nov 12, 2012
I practice critical care medicine. Only a dumb ass chiropractor would claim that.

point made. gee, this is too easy.

Now get back to claiming that you can cure eczema and sexual dysfunction mr. chiropractor. Quack!
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Nov 12, 2012
Clarification, "only a dumb ass chiropractor would claim that a doctor who practices critical care medicine is a quack."

Which this chiropractor above has claimed. And his sycophant "local" just nods in agreement.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#30 Nov 12, 2012
Like I was saying....

"My point made," says the depraved jerk, wisdom. Yeah.
Was your point made when you wished the Haitian children 'continued suffering' following the earthquake after learning a group of Christian chiropractors donated their time, money and service to help them? Was you point made when you wished Sid Williams 'continued suffering in his wheelchair' following his stroke last year? I see your point and we know what kind of scum you really are.
Wisdom lied about 'just happened to bump into a waiter last night who was a failed chiropractor.' Each and every time wisdom goes to a greasy spoon he 'just happens to bump into yet another chiropractor who couldn't make it in practice." Dozens of times. What are the odds?? And why does he just 'happen to strike up a conversation with each waiter? Very, very creepy. And how is it each waiter just 'happened' to be a failed chiropractor? Of course wisdom is lying--to 'make his point'--which is HE failed in practice and now bashes chiropractic out of anger, frustration, and jealousy.
Oh, and don't forget what wisidom wished the Haitian children--wisdom wished them 'continued suffering.' See, wisdom is not play-acting benevolence when in reality he is quite depraved. "How dare you speak against this waitress!" Yeah--as if he's the champion of the downtrodden. "Stand back--I'll protect you." Oh, did I mention (not sure if I did) that wisdom wished the Haitian children 'continued suffering' following the earthquake. I forgot, did I mention that? If so, I'll keep on reminding everyone of that each time wisdom posts one of his lies. Count on it.

Since: Nov 12

Falls Church, VA

#31 Nov 14, 2012
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19836599
This study found that chiropractors positively impacted colic in comparison to non-treatment groups.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19733815
This study relates both the low risk of pediatric chiropractic and the high correlation with cessation of symptoms, especially musculoskeletal.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19836604
This shows the link for beneficial chiropractic care to a breastfeeding pediatric population.

It is very important that chiropractors back away from an emotional conversation and utilize some form of proven, evidence based care. There are numerous studies illustrating the beneficial nature of chiropractic in a pediatric population both as primary and complementary care.
wTF

Arlington Heights, IL

#32 Nov 14, 2012
So u are bragging because you are a "critical care nurse" oops Doctor? I am glad you are so impressed with yourself! Why don't you go join a TV show or something! it's sad you didn't heve the heart and grit to make it as a real physician! Keep blogging looser I am going to go make a REAL change in the World! Peace out!
DrCallahan

Central Islip, NY

#33 Nov 14, 2012
Those "studies" that you linked do not, by any stretch of the imagination, give rise to best practices models. They do not even list the chiropractic techniques that were used. Does anyone wonder why Wisdom has such success in "undressing" chiropractic as he does?

I hope there isn't a chiropractor out there claiming that he can treat colic based on these very inadequate papers. Sadly, I know that many do. Heck, most chiropractors use treatments that basically have NO evidence to support their use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) 2 hr SSwantek 298
News Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy To Host 3-Da... 3 hr former democrat 1
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Sep 22 raynman 46
News Man found murdered in Redford (Sep '12) Sep 20 bozo 26
Sgt. David Kutek retired Redford police arreste... (Nov '11) Sep 14 Chad 66
Redford Police (Jan '08) Sep 14 Chad 216
News Google's self-driving project chief to kick off... Sep 14 reality is a crutch 1

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages