San Marcos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

Does anyone have info on what happened to the people involved in this case? did Ericka Bellamy ever have more children? My heart still goes out to the Bellamy family.
EricaH

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

She was my sister & she is doing ok.
EricaH

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

Judged:

That was my sister and she had 2 more children. A girl who is 9 and son thats 1.
divastation

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

EricaH wrote:
That was my sister and she had 2 more children. A girl who is 9 and son thats 1.
Hi, thanks for responding. I think about your family and the Burns family often. You all will always be in my prayers and thoughts. I'm glad Ericka was able to bounce back and move on with her life even though I know that had to be hard. Those children and Yolanda were beautiful and always stuck close to my heart.

Blessings.
Erica H

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Thanks for your prayers and concern for my family. We appreciate it very much.
Ericka Bellamy

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Judged:

My little sister told me to about this web site and that you asked about me. Man it feel really good to know that people still have me in their hearts! I'm doing good in school working on a degree. My daughter is 10 not 9 an my son in which was named after me and my late father Eric just turned 1. This will be 12 yrs since the kids and my sister death. Every year in Aug. I give something in their memory. Thanks again for care.
divastation

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Judged:

Hi there Miss Ericka, it is so good to log in and see you responded. I was so into that trial that it feel like I know you. I watched every single day of it and there was so much hurt in my heart for you and your family. I cried a lot watching the trial. I know your children and sister is looking down on you and they are proud of you. You and your sisters children were so beautiful...I am so sorry for your loss. Shafontah looked just like one of my nieces. I will always remember you all and Reco Jones will pay for what he did, not only in this life...he will pay in the next one too. Stay strong lil mama and peace & blessings to your entire family. It's great to hear you didn't let this destroy you.
Much love.
Lele22

La Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

RIP
Sandy

Brookfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

Judged:

Hi Ericka,
My name is Sandy, I will always remember what happen to your family. I was so sad, it made me cry. Ericka what ever happen to Maliaka, did she ever try and talk to you again. Your family was beautiful, stay strong Ericka. Yolanda, her kids and your kids are resting in peace. Keep in touch and take care.
Sandy
divastation

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Hi Sandy, I have seen her on Facebook. She looks a lot different.
Sandy

Southbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

Judged:

Hi divastation,

Thank you for the information. Reco is still up to know good, they put him in another prison, because he attacked a prison guard. He got in a fight with another inmate, it happen in 2007. He knows he will never get out of jail, for what he did. Does Maliaka still wears the big glasses she had on in the court room. Keep in touch divastation.
divastation

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Hi Sandy, thanks for the info. I read about that. I think Reco stabbed someone during that fight. I'm surprised he hasn't been murdered in prison yet. What a hot mess of a human being he is. And no, Maliaka doesn't look like the bookworm woman she looked like during the trial. She may have lost a few pounds and doesn't look as homely. If you do a google search on her name, her facebook site will pop up and give you a picture.
sandy

Southbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Judged:

Hi divastation,

She does look different, I heard that she moved out of detroit after the trail. That trail was so sad. Someone from detroit told me, that Yolanda and Maliaka went to high school together, Henry Ford High School in Detroit. I wander how Nate Burns the father is doing. I heard also that his brother was killed 2001, I remember seeing him at the trail.
divastation

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

Hi Sandy, yes I read about Nate's brother not too long after the trial. I guess the police stopped his car and something happened....he was shot to death. So sad what the Burns family has had to go through!! I have all the respect in the world for him and the Bellamy family for not charging the defense table and choking the crap out of Reco during that trial. Then he had the nerve to get sassy on the stand and lie through his teeth. I have never seen anything like that before.

I remember hearing testimony that Kai and Yolanda were friends too....until that loser Reco came into the picture.

I hope Nate is doing ok too. He had the prettiest eyes.
sandy

Chestnut Hill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Hi divastation,

Reco was something on the stand, he even lied on his lawyer. Nate looks like the rapper mcbreed to me, he is also from michigan. He died last year, Nate is nice looking to me. Yolanda son little Nate looked like him. I always wanted to write a book about this trail, because this was so sad to me. Keep in touch divastation.
divastation

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Hi Sandy, I've looked for books on this...surprised there weren't any out. I didn't realize MC Breed was from Michigan. You keep in touch too. It's good to see other people were interested in this case beside myself. I have this whole trial on VHS.
sandy

Chestnut Hill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

Judged:

Hi divastation,
Just writing to say hello, I went out of town. I heard that Reco was having more problems in jail. Someone in Detroit was telling me, I told them this man is always going to have problems. Write back when you have time.
divastation

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

sandy wrote:
Hi divastation,
Just writing to say hello, I went out of town. I heard that Reco was having more problems in jail. Someone in Detroit was telling me, I told them this man is always going to have problems. Write back when you have time.
Are you serious....what did he do THIS time? He can't keep his grimey little hands to himself for some reason. Do you know what happened? I bet someone tried to whoop his ass in prison and he retaliated, or he just went off for no good reason like he did 12 years ago.
Sandy

Chestnut Hill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Judged:

Hi Divastation,

My friend in Detroit told me an inmate wanted to fight him, and they put him in another area. My friend told me Maliaka moved out of Detroit, she lives in another part of Michigan. Tamaika Terrell moved also, you remember her. I will Write back.
divastation

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Judged:

Yeah I remember Tamika. I was so mad at her. What she did was just stupid. And all she could say is "I don't know" when the prosecutor asked why she helped Reco cover up his crimes. I don't know is not a good enough answer. Do you think she was secretly messing around with Reco?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmington Hills Discussions

Search the Farmington Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) 17 hr Rose 347
14th District race packed with action, but ther... Thu sfd resident 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
Decades later, unclaimed remains will be laid t... Wed Free Kwame 2
Novi Flasher Turns Himself In Jul 22 Steve 2
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Jul 22 Weds 89
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Jul 20 Barb Gluski Arthur 256
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmington Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••