Kroger and union reach deal; strike averted | The Columbus Dispatch

Kroger Co. says it's reached a tentative three-year agreement with a labor union, averting a strike by 14,000 workers at 133 stores. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#126 Oct 11, 2011
Giantone wrote:
LOL...Now I understand why you're so ignorant about Unions you're not out of middle school yet.
Sorry, Spanky. My degree trumps your GED. By a factor of 100.

Since: May 07

Stockbridge Mass

#127 Oct 11, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, My degree
Again ,you never let facts stand in the way of you lying.

I know you don't have the mental ability to understand that a person can have a high school deploma and a BA and a Master ......and also be in a Union but I do and I am.
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#128 Oct 11, 2011
Giantone wrote:
<quoted text>
Again ,you never let facts stand in the way of you lying.
I know you don't have the mental ability to understand that a person can have a high school deploma and a BA and a Master ......and also be in a Union but I do and I am.
All that proves is that it doesn't necessarily require a great deal of intelligence to obtain a degree at whatever college cashed your student loan checks.

Since: May 07

Stockbridge Mass

#129 Oct 12, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>All that proves is that it doesn't necessarily require a great deal of intelligence to obtain a degree at whatever college cashed your student loan checks.
.....lol.... you would'nt know intelligence if it hit you in the face.Back to the drive thru for you jr.
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#130 Oct 12, 2011
Giantone wrote:
<quoted text>
.....lol.... you would'nt know intelligence if it hit you in the face.Back to the drive thru for you jr.
A union thug talking about intelligence...that's a hoot. I'll put my single BA up against your University of Phoenix women's studies diplomas any day.

Since: May 07

Stockbridge Mass

#131 Oct 13, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>A union thug talking about intelligence...that's a hoot. I'll put my single BA up against your University of Phoenix women's studies diplomas any day.
LOL.....more factless drible from the name calling peeon that now hates women.

P.S. Checkmate.
lee

Antioch, TN

#132 Oct 17, 2011
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart is much cheaper than Kroger, but they are an awful grocer. Walmart to me is not much better than going to Sav-a-lot.
Walmart is also cheaper than Meijer, but Meijer is cheaper than Kroger and it's a pretty good grocer. Plus, Meijer generally has pretty good store-brand items (the stuff with the Meijer and Giant Eagle label is generally the same Food Club goods Big Bear used to sell). I tend to do most of my shopping at Meijer for these reasons.
Going to a grocery store is like going to a restaurant. Price is always important, but so is taste. You can get away with not having the lowest price if you have a fair price and the best tasting stuff.
i worked at walmart for 8 years the are not and have never been union!!!!walmart treats their employess with no respect they suck!!!

“"Thinking"”

Since: Sep 11

OZ

#133 Oct 18, 2011
Great!!!
mike bernard

Troy, MI

#136 Feb 10, 2013
Giantone wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Here is another one that wanted a good Union job and could'nt get it.
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! You are crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Union workers do NOT want to work - I worked with lazy union workers at Kroger and quit!!!! You get paid A LOT LESS at Kroger than at non-unionized companies if you are entry level because the serious pay goes to workers who have been working there for 10 years or more!!! Unions suck!!!!!!!!
mike bernard

Troy, MI

#137 Feb 10, 2013
Giantone wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....more factless drible from the name calling peeon that now hates women.
P.S. Checkmate.
You are right!!!!!!

Since: May 07

Stockbridge Mass

#138 Feb 15, 2013
mike bernard wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! You are crazy!!!!!!!!!!
Union workers do NOT want to work - I worked with lazy union workers at Kroger and quit!!!! You get paid A LOT LESS at Kroger than at non-unionized companies if you are entry level because the serious pay goes to workers who have been working there for 10 years or more!!! Unions suck!!!!!!!!
So I was right ,you are to ignorant to get a good Union job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cox wins handily, will represent Livonia in sta... Wed Kevin 6
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Tue JAMS is a SCAM 388
Review: Jim The Irish Plumber (Jun '10) Dec 16 brz 23
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Dec 15 K Roger 132
sparks fly again dec. 1st between chris martin ... Dec 15 SoB 6
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Dec 14 connie hammond 271
NOW Property Preservation Cleans Up Illegal Dum... (Feb '11) Dec 12 Tanya 103
More from around the web

Farmington Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Farmington Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farmington Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:42 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:42PM
Browns face extremely long odds to make playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:01 PM
Johnny Manziel: 'Last week is in the past'
ESPN 2:46 PM
Browns OC backs Manziel: Not going in tank
NBC Sports 3:44 PM
Lions preparing for the cold - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity