Impeach Obama

There are 2643 comments on the National Public Radio story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Impeach Obama. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, Michigan Rep. Kerry Bentivolio listens at a rally in Livonia, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2584 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the running in circles singing la la la la la la la. Prove none of the examples I gave you would not produce jobs or go back to playing pocket pool chubby.
Still waiting for you to provide a JOBS BILL skippy.

Keep running like the coward you are

Location hidden

#2585 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Drone attacks are not constitutional. If the are, so was 9/11.
PROVE drone attacks are unconstitutional skippy.

When was this heard before the SCOTUS?

I'll wait while you run like a coward from an answer...AGAIN

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2586 Nov 14, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>This is true...when old Billy Clinotn is stumping for Odumbo to man up and allow the policies to remain, you know they are beginning to eat their own young. bwahahahhahahah
Billy looking out for his seat as First Husband. If dems

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2587 Nov 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
There have been 42 jobs bills sent to the Senate since the Kenyan was sworn in the first time, and Reid won't bring them up for a vote. Democrats want you destitute, on Welfare, and Unemployment. They want you pliable so they can control you. Not me. I will starve before I take anything from a Hitler like government.
Birther nut mental defective.

Hypoluxo Fl

#2588 Nov 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Since my family was here before there was a country I assure you you will leave before I do.
Yes, troglodytes have been here for thousands of years.

Hypoluxo Fl

#2589 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The stampede for the exits continues at Jill Abramson’s beleaguered New York Times.
On Tuesday, three high-profile names said they were departing the Gray Lady — media columnist Brian Stelter, Chief Political Correspondent Matt Bai and Sunday Magazine Editor-in-Chief Hugo Lindgren.
Rumors had swirled for months that Lindgren was on the way out — having fallen out of favor with Executive Editor Abramson.
And it would appear that Stelter, who had made an appearance as a guest anchor on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” over the summer — all the while insisting he had no intention of exiting the Times — may have had his eyes set on a TV gig.
Bai is leaving to go to Yahoo! News, where he will be reporting to another Times defector, Editorial Director Megan Liberman.
Two weeks earlier, she had made another high-profile raid on the Times and recruited tech columnist David Pogue.
And Rick Berke, a former top Washington editor and one-time ally of Abarmson, recently jumped to Politico as executive editor.
DUMBOSPAM.

Hypoluxo Fl

#2590 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
POLL: More People Trust FOXNEWS For Information About ObamaCare Than Obama...
POLL:

More DUMBOSPAM.

Location hidden

#2591 Nov 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
There have been 42 jobs bills sent to the Senate since the Kenyan was sworn in the first time, and Reid won't bring them up for a vote. Democrats want you destitute, on Welfare, and Unemployment. They want you pliable so they can control you. Not me. I will starve before I take anything from a Hitler like government.
Really numbnutz, provide just one HB or SB number for any jobs bill skippy.

You allegedly have 42 to choose from so finding one should not be too difficult a task, even for a raving imbecile like yourself

Paris

#2592 Nov 14, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>Suddenly, you're embarrassed by the greasy canadian? You must've seen the poll where Hillary defeats him by 15 points. When teahadism fails..change the subject.

bwahahahahahahahahaha
HillyBilly will be busy explaining how she can manage the country, when she can't handle her job of SOS. Not one major accomplishment and two disasters. Benghazi and fast and furious

Paris

#2593 Nov 14, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for you to provide a JOBS BILL skippy.

Keep running like the coward you are
I gave you 15. Did your dog eat your homework.

Paris

#2594 Nov 14, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>PROVE drone attacks are unconstitutional skippy.

What does SCOTUS have to do with it. They said slavery was legal for you libs to enslave Americans. The are not infallible pookie.

Paris

#2595 Nov 14, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>PROVE drone attacks are unconstitutional skippy.

Hahahaha you prove the are snuffy.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#2596 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people trying to over turn him are the libs that voted for the ACA and are up for reelection.
None of them deserve to be reelected. It is obvious they did not look at the thousands of pages in this insidious law. And they are liars. Convicted liars. Unfortunately we live in a nation that lives off of conflict and blame that men with agendas created. Many idiot progressives are so full of hate for those with principles, they would vote Adolph Hitler back in after World War 2 because "he deserves a chance" and he will "pay" us.

Location hidden

#2597 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave me 15 bills but not one JOBS BILL.

Keep running coward

Location hidden

#2598 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron that needs tutoring for every post.
Keep running coward.

I ask for specifics you run away

Location hidden

#2599 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What does SCOTUS have to do with it. They said slavery was legal for you libs to enslave Americans. The are not infallible pookie.
To be UNCONSTITUTIONAL skippy it must be ruled so by the SCOTUS numbnuts.

You really are showing how much of an imbecile you are.

Hypoluxo Fl

#2600 Nov 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, so far you've given us 99,277 DUMBOSPAMS. Dumbospambot birther nut.

Hypoluxo Fl

#2601 Nov 14, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> None of them deserve to be reelected. It is obvious they did not look at the thousands of pages in this insidious law. And they are liars. Convicted liars. Unfortunately we live in a nation that lives off of conflict and blame that men with agendas created. Many idiot progressives are so full of hate for those with principles, they would vote Adolph Hitler back in after World War 2 because "he deserves a chance" and he will "pay" us.
Drivel.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#2602 Nov 14, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Drivel.
Saul Alinsky lives!

Hypoluxo Fl

#2604 Nov 14, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Saul Alinsky lives!
He's dead, but your drivel lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warrant denied after utility worker shoots dog Wed ThomasA 3
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Oct 16 Angelady 57
livonias abusive ordinance officer steve banko (Dec '13) Oct 13 Citizen X 11
Rufus was Framed! Oct 12 Whitey Harrison 1
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Oct 11 Godzilla 572
News Poll: How do you really feel about Detroit's Am... Oct 6 ThomasA 2
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Sep 24 Shannon 313

Farmington Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance