Impeach Obama

There are 2644 comments on the National Public Radio story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Impeach Obama. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

In this Nov. 4, 2012, file photo, Michigan Rep. Kerry Bentivolio listens at a rally in Livonia, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2430 Oct 31, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>When you can PROVE it is at 17.6 we can continue asshat. By PROVE I don't mean a right wing rag sheet either skippy, PROVE means the figures from the bureau of labor.

Off you go, skippy
Sorry, Bureau of Labor Satistics
Mr E

Buffalo, NY

#2431 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has unemployment at 7.2% for September 2013.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2432 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>lie again. I didn't put that forth. A federal judge said he exceeded his authority in making appoints while congress was still in session. Facts are fun pookie. See if you can find one in your moronic attacks.
Actually you are wrong once again skippy. It was not a federal judge it was an appeals court. Second they didn't rule on the legality of recess appointments, they ruled on what time-frame constitutes a recess. They case is current in the hands of the SCOTUS, skippy.

read a book sometime

Location hidden

#2433 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what sparky. Look on the department of labors web sit and go to the U6 unemployment number. You will find your answer.
So once again skippy, you make a claim that you cannot prove.

yawn

Location hidden

#2434 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
see post 2431. Thank you Mr. E

Paris

#2435 Oct 31, 2013
Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>The Bureau of Labor Statistics has unemployment at 7.2% for September 2013.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
That's the u 3 number which doesn't count those that have run out of unemployment, college grads that can't find work and those that quit looking from frustration. The 7.2 is Obama's fuzzy math because he don't count all the nine million that are still unemployed Thank to the MSM not pushing the truth.

Paris

#2436 Oct 31, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>So once again skippy, you make a claim that you cannot prove.

yawn
Really which one pookie. I'll type slower for your three bot brain cells.

Paris

#2437 Oct 31, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>see post 2431. Thank you Mr. E
U6 pookie not u3. You have to count everyone if you are going to be honest. That let's you and odoodle out.

Paris

#2438 Oct 31, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you are wrong once again skippy. It was not a federal judge it was an appeals court. Second they didn't rule on the legality of recess appointments, they ruled on what time-frame constitutes a recess. They case is current in the hands of the SCOTUS, skippy.

read a book sometime
spin for Obama exceeded his authority. It's an impeachable offense.

Location hidden

#2439 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really which one pookie. I'll type slower for your three bot brain cells.
The would be the UNEMPLOYMENT rate skippy. Try to keep up with the discussion asshat.

Location hidden

#2440 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
U6 pookie not u3. You have to count everyone if you are going to be honest. That let's you and odoodle out.
u6 unemployment is a THEORY that was just rolled out recently. If you use the same criteria for u6 data and apply it to past unemployment rates they would all go up accordingly skippy.

You can't cry that bush only had an 7.3% unemployment rate using u3 data then cry that Obama has a 17.6 using u6 data skippy.

Nice try but again you......

FAIL

Location hidden

#2441 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>spin for Obama exceeded his authority. It's an impeachable offense.
Where is the spin skippy? Bush made the same recess appointments...should your boy god have been impeached as well?

once again you

FAIL
Mr E

Buffalo, NY

#2442 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the u 3 number which doesn't count those that have run out of unemployment, college grads that can't find work and those that quit looking from frustration. The 7.2 is Obama's fuzzy math because he don't count all the nine million that are still unemployed Thank to the MSM not pushing the truth.
LOL

that's the site YOU said to go to for accurate unemployment statistics....now you say it's not correct?

make up you're mind

do you have an actual source for your supposed "real" unemployment stats?

Paris

#2443 Oct 31, 2013
Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

that's the site YOU said to go to for accurate unemployment statistics....now you say it's not correct?

make up you're mind

do you have an actual source for your supposed "real" unemployment stats?
I know you low information voters are slow, but do try to keep up. U6 numbers pookie not Obama's fuzzy math.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#2444 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>spin for Obama exceeded his authority. It's an impeachable offense.
proof?...

charges?.........

teahadistscrickets from your lack of teahadist representation.........

hahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#2445 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you low information voters are slow, but do try to keep up. U6 numbers pookie not Obama's fuzzy math.
I love when your cowards squirm
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
u6 unemployment is a THEORY that was just rolled out recently. If you use the same criteria for u6 data and apply it to past unemployment rates they would all go up accordingly skippy.
You can't cry that bush only had an 7.3% unemployment rate using u3 data then cry that Obama has a 17.6 using u6 data skippy.
Nice try but again you......
FAIL
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#2446 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give me the post number where I supposedly said that.
lafraudpost#25: http://www.topix.com/forum/us-senate/TFQ7LLV1...

One of the thousands of your posts REMOVED by admin due to your spamming. Nice try attempting to cover your wide ass.

hahahahahahahahaha
Mr E

Buffalo, NY

#2447 Oct 31, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when your cowards squirm
<quoted text>
exactly....leBimbo is allergic to facts, prolly breaking out in hives right now.

United States

#2448 Oct 31, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I know you low information voters are slow, but do try to keep up. U6 numbers pookie not Obama's fuzzy math.
The low information voters are those right wingers that think Obamacare and the ACA are different.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2449 Oct 31, 2013
Mr E wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly....leBimbo is allergic to facts, prolly breaking out in hives right now.
Prolly? WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... 3 hr Wth 9
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Feb 18 Larry Steoart 307
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Feb 17 dayem 561
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Feb 17 Bill 222
1978 Homicide of Stella (Fleenor) Potter (Jan '15) Feb 9 Isamefrea 5
Remembering Merriman road Feb 9 Erik 2
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Feb 9 WATCHING LIVONIA 19

Farmington Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages