Soccer club forfeits plans for 2nd tu...

Soccer club forfeits plans for 2nd turf field

There are 3 comments on the Westland Observer story from May 12, 2013, titled Soccer club forfeits plans for 2nd turf field. In it, Westland Observer reports that:

The Wolves and Hawks Soccer Club withdrew its plans to add a second artificial turf field at Jaycee Park after about 30 residents showed up at a meeting Thursday night to protest it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Westland Observer.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 May 12, 2013
Seems like just a recognition of the reality that they were not good citizens and they wanted to double up on that activity.

I believe in a live and let live philosophy. People need to have their activities and fun. I have noticed that soccer people in general have little care for those not a part of their group. When they have soccer games in the park, the parents park all over and camp out on the bike path that is meant for everyone. When you try to get by they become angry. They leave their trash all around the field.

So this makes sense for them to back off of the expansion plan and concentrate on becoming good citizens.
Livonia Mamzer Society

Singapore, Singapore

#2 May 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
Seems like just a recognition of the reality that they were not good citizens and they wanted to double up on that activity.
I believe in a live and let live philosophy. People need to have their activities and fun. I have noticed that soccer people in general have little care for those not a part of their group. When they have soccer games in the park, the parents park all over and camp out on the bike path that is meant for everyone. When you try to get by they become angry. They leave their trash all around the field.
So this makes sense for them to back off of the expansion plan and concentrate on becoming good citizens.
You mamzers sure would'nt protest basketball courts if their was a population human toddlers you wanted to target. You'd even throw on your Jerry Sundusky polo shirts and coach them on how to bathe their mamzer instructor's nuts.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 May 13, 2013
Livonia Mamzer Society wrote:
<quoted text>
You mamzers sure would'nt protest basketball courts if their was a population human toddlers you wanted to target. You'd even throw on your Jerry Sundusky polo shirts and coach them on how to bathe their mamzer instructor's nuts.
Go away troll. We know who you are. It should be no secret to those who are regulars here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) 1 hr lala1738 539
News Protests Erupt In Violence In Charlotte Leaving... 4 hr former democrat 1
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) 11 hr SSwantek 298
News Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy To Host 3-Da... 12 hr former democrat 1
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Sep 22 raynman 46
News Google's self-driving project chief to kick off... Sep 14 reality is a crutch 1
News Detroit Police Sergeant Shot On City's East Side Sep 13 Eddie Punchclock 1

Farmington Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages