Livonia planning commission denies Mi...

Livonia planning commission denies Middlebelt pawn shop plan

There are 3 comments on the Hometown Life story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Livonia planning commission denies Middlebelt pawn shop plan. In it, Hometown Life reports that:

From the residents to the planning commission members, the message was very clear Tuesday night: Livonia doesn't need another pawn shop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown Life.

kev

Detroit, MI

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Oh well. There r plenty others around. Livonia isn't only ideal place to have one. I Think after hardcore pawn show, citizens get concerned. Hopefully ,pawn shops dont have the drama and operate more like pawn stars in sin city.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Pawn shops draw flies. That's just how it is.
Brian Adam

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Well said and that little town has more than its fair share, but sherever there are flies, there will always be people who will surface to serve their needs. And bank loans? Are you f@#%ing kixding me? A goodly chunk o their patrons dont have bank ACCOUNTS. And absoljtely, we could do without more stores like AJ and L.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petition to build a downtown Livonia 20 hr Hadouglas 11
News 3 Identified, 2 Arrested, 4 At Large In Detroit... Thu Poo-Bear 2
livonia business man chris martin running for a... (Jan '15) Jul 29 BIG DADDY 5
News Man Who Shot His Dog With Arrow To Stand Trial ... Jul 28 led_poison 4
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Jul 25 Fed up 171
News Feds Urge Detroit Church Leaders To Boost Secur... Jul 24 Pardon Me 1
News Geoffrey Fieger on decriminalizing marijuana in... (Apr '11) Jul 24 JDOGG 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages