Crash on Hines Drive in Livonia sends...

Crash on Hines Drive in Livonia sends two by airlift to University of Michigan hospital

There are 1 comment on the Plymouth Township Observer story from Oct 9, 2013, titled Crash on Hines Drive in Livonia sends two by airlift to University of Michigan hospital. In it, Plymouth Township Observer reports that:

Two women were airlifted to the University of Michigan hospital Tuesday night after an accident closed down part of Hines Drive on Livonia's south side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Plymouth Township Observer.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Oct 12, 2013
If you have a hammer you are going to use it. I see that UM Med Flight constantly shuttling patients from Livonia to UM Hospital. Most of the time the flight originates from the pad at St. Marys on Levan and Five Mile. It would be a fun ride if not injured. I wonder how many really need this service over land transportation. I had a severe bike accident on November 1, 1995 and got driven from Livonia to UM by friends after stabilizing at St. Marys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... 21 hr Mrs Kowalski 10
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Sat Madeleine OConnor... 308
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Feb 17 dayem 561
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Feb 17 Bill 222
1978 Homicide of Stella (Fleenor) Potter (Jan '15) Feb 9 Isamefrea 5
Remembering Merriman road Feb 9 Erik 2
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Feb 9 WATCHING LIVONIA 19

Farmington Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages