Northville Woman dies in a house fire at Kings Mill Co-op
#1 Feb 18, 2013
Could this have been another case of human spontaneous combustion?
#2 Feb 18, 2013
I doubt that.
The woman was a 96 year old smoker sleeping upstairs despite a hip fracture and partial blindness. Northville Fire Department got there in four minutes after the call. Of course, that call was too late to save her, but contrast the response versus Detroit.
Add your comments below
|Saws Stolen From Detroit Fire Truck As Crews Ba...||21 hr||mike||3|
|Review: Jim The Irish Plumber (Jun '10)||Oct 21||Jennifer||18|
|Looking for son||Oct 21||Mcmwmb||3|
|Review: All Star Dry Cleaners (Mar '09)||Oct 20||Linda Tripp||29|
|chris martin local business man harrased by cit... (Nov '13)||Oct 20||Wiley C||8|
|What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06)||Oct 19||madeleine oconnor...||266|
|Busch's Fresh Food Market bucks gloom (Nov '08)||Oct 18||Wolverine33||24|
Find what you want!
Search Farmington Hills Forum Now