New Republic: Michigan's Primary Won'...

New Republic: Michigan's Primary Won't Change Race

There are 20 comments on the National Public Radio story from Feb 17, 2012, titled New Republic: Michigan's Primary Won't Change Race. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney speaks to supporters on Feb. 16, 2012 in Farmington Hills, Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Romney says he likes the trees in Mich. Says they just look right, and just the right height.

What a pandering loon.

But at least his supporters know he likes lakes and cars. Especially cars with a roof big enough to keep pets on top while doing 65 miles an hour.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Feb 17, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
Romney says he likes the trees in Mich. Says they just look right, and just the right height.
What a pandering loon.
But at least his supporters know he likes lakes and cars. Especially cars with a roof big enough to keep pets on top while doing 65 miles an hour.
Mean while, after all the smoke screens are blown away........where are the jobs you promised OBAMA? You can't just eliminate 2 million potential jobs from the equation and then say the unemployment rate is dropping..........at least without Media Matters, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and Soros’s other 37 media outlets. My what a billion dollars will buy.

•'Media Matters' Flush With Liberal Groups' Dollars
Liberal groups like George Soros' Open Society Institute pump millions into David Brock's Media Matters
o VIDEO: Who's Lining the Pockets of Media Matters?
o
o OPINION: What's Eating David Brock?
o
o Armed Men Guarded Media Matters Boss as He Took Gun Control $$$$$$$$$$

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 17, 2012
Of the remaining field, only Mitt Romney has a chance of beating Barack Obama.

Like him or not, he's more of a "live wire" than John McCain.

And he's got real world business experience this nation's current leaders lack.

There is no comparison between the inane big-government cure alls, that don't work, but our grandkids will still be paying form, and actual experience in the private sector.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Write in President Obama on repiglicon ballots in February.

Paris

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
There is no comparison between the inane big-government cure alls, that don't work, but our grandkids will still be paying form, and actual experience in the private sector.
Anybody but Obama.
Buck

Livonia, MI

#6 Feb 17, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
What a pandering loon.
I agree,Romney is coming to Michigan with an axe, to cut up whatever resourses are left, in the name of Bayne. He wants to use the stumps to blow more right wing smoke about his shallow roots here. He left this state long ago for Europe to dodge the draft. We were hoping that he would stay there. I guess we will just have to run him off again.
Buck

Livonia, MI

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
How can you compare Romney with McCain. While Mitt was busy dodging the draft like a coward would, McCain was getting his ass kicked everyday for years in a N. Vietnamese prison. That would slowly take the "life" out of any man. I have my issues with McCains politics, but as a patroit to this country, there is no comparison! Romney has little chance of beating Obama. This country has elected, and will reelect a soaring American Eagle, not a preying Vulture!
Cat74

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2012
Of course it matters who wins Michigan. If Romney doesn't win, and win big in his own home state, he is not electable. Sooner or later he and the RINOs have to face the fact it is any one but Romney in the Primary, and anyone but Obama in the General election.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#9 Feb 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody but Obama.
Keep that as your platform. Its working well so far. NOT. lol

PS...why do you use the French spelling of "The" for your name?

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#10 Feb 17, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
Our grandkids will be paying for Iraqi nation-building that you rightwing idiots told Americans would "pay for itself".

You borrowed to nation-build...with no way of paying for.

You claim you want smaller gov, but repubs want the gov mandating our morals, who we have sex with, and what we do behind close doors.

Also, you believe Romney's claims, but facts are, he's the only one between Repubs and Obama that has successfully implemented a single-payer healthcare mandate.

Head back in the sand.

When I picture Romney supporters I envision a child with their fingers plugging up their ears and saying loudly "la la la la....Romney IS a conservative....la la la...I can't hear you if you don't agree....la la la....I'm not listening to you...."

I can't wait to see Romney run on the "Yes, Obama Economy is getting better, but I would have made it better quicker!"

Sorta like his "Yes, my healtcare model was the model for Obamacare, but I don't believe in it anymore".

He knows you'll fall for it...and you have.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#11 Feb 17, 2012
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>How can you compare Romney with McCain. While Mitt was busy dodging the draft like a coward would, McCain was getting his ass kicked everyday for years in a N. Vietnamese prison. That would slowly take the "life" out of any man. I have my issues with McCains politics, but as a patroit to this country, there is no comparison! Romney has little chance of beating Obama. This country has elected, and will reelect a soaring American Eagle, not a preying Vulture!
Romney would need men like McCain to meet his "I'll make the US so powerful no nation would be a threat".

Because Romney and his sons never saw fit to be a pair of boots that would be placed on the ground. He needs men like McCain.

Oh, and if someone thinks Romney could make the U.S. so powerful that all other nuke nations can't present a threat, then you also believe he:
- Is Severely Conservative
- He hunts "varmints"
- He loves dogs
- He loves the trees in Mich and he thinks they are all the right height

If anyone believes that crap, they are sheep willing to believe anything.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#12 Feb 17, 2012
Seriously, I'm so happy Romney is the best the right-wing has to offer.

We've gone from Joe-the-Plumber to Romney "I keep my US made millions in the Cayman Islands" in less then 4 years.

Nice flip/flop righwing-nuts.

Paris

#13 Feb 17, 2012
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>How can you compare Romney with McCain. While Mitt was busy dodging the draft like a coward would, McCain was getting his ass kicked everyday for years in a N. Vietnamese prison. That would slowly take the "life" out of any man. I have my issues with McCains politics, but as a patroit to this country, there is no comparison! Romney has little chance of beating Obama. This country has elected, and will reelect a soaring American Eagle, not a preying Vulture!
CAMPAIGN: OBAMA TOUTS PLANT HE TRIED TO CLOSE, nothing is Obama’s fault, but he’ll grab a credit out of thin air.

Paris

#14 Feb 17, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
We've gone from Joe-the-Plumber to Romney "I keep my US made millions in the Cayman Islands" in less then 4 years.
Speaking of flip flops......Obama now says that Obama Scare is a Tax.....BUT, in 2008 when bluntly ask if it was a tax by George Stephenopolis, Obama told him it was not a tax. George came back and said according to the dictionary it is a tax......Obama said you can't go by a dictionary.

Paris

#15 Feb 17, 2012
oops 2010
Darl

Szczecin, Poland

#16 Feb 17, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
sorry, but everybody knows that only Ron Paul can do it, because he is the most normal politician there, normal, sane, honest, not corrupt, is patriot and he loves USA.
If you would really like to have such president as Romney, then it is time to go to psychiatrist, you have already had Bush and consequences of politics of this scoundrel are continued till now and now imagine that this Romney is even worse than Bush. Normal, intelligent people, who are SANE, viote for normal, intelligent candidate, who is SANE too and the only sane, normal and intelligent candidate there is Ron Paul.
Darl

Szczecin, Poland

#17 Feb 17, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
Ron Paul is good and he has much to offer.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 17, 2012
Buck wrote:
First off, Mitt Romney did not dodge the draft. That is just a lie.

I thank McCain for his service, but military service doesn't automatically qualify you for President of the United States. If it did, McCain would be President today, because Barack Obama is the most openly anti-Military President this nation has had since Jimmy Carter.

You think Barack Obama is a "soaring eagle"? Well, there's your problem right there.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 17, 2012
Darl wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but everybody knows that only Ron Paul can do it, because he is the most normal politician there, normal, sane, honest, not corrupt, is patriot and he loves USA.
If you would really like to have such president as Romney, then it is time to go to psychiatrist, you have already had Bush and consequences of politics of this scoundrel are continued till now and now imagine that this Romney is even worse than Bush. Normal, intelligent people, who are SANE, viote for normal, intelligent candidate, who is SANE too and the only sane, normal and intelligent candidate there is Ron Paul.
Rom Paul's domestic policy is sound.

Ron Paul's foreign policy is crazy.

Mitt Romney is the only remaining candidate in the Republican field who has a chance of beating Barack Obama.

Of course, you are still bashing Bush, and he was a far better President than the "poseur" who holds the office today, so I seriously doubt your ability to make judgment calls.
Buck

Livonia, MI

#20 Feb 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>CAMPAIGN: OBAMA TOUTS PLANT HE TRIED TO CLOSE, nothing is Obama’s fault, but he’ll grab a credit out of thin air.
Yea right, Bush flies in on an aircraft carrier struts around like a cocky airdale and declares Mission Accomplished! Only problem is that shrub tried to blow smoke up every ones ass, forgot to pay for the war,and left our troops there hanging. Obama had to clean up his mess and do the hard work of completing the job. So tell us some more lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Tue Confused 566
News GOP Rep booed at town hall for voicing support ... Mar 19 sad 1
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Mar 15 kristenA 311
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... Mar 12 Tameka former Det... 12
Review: Wolfson Family Dentistry (Jan '13) Mar 8 Chad 4
Livonia....what happened?? Mar 8 WATCHING LIVONIA 4
livonias police chief must not care about his t... Mar 7 WATCHING LIVONIA 1

Farmington Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages