Do you approve of Robert Ficano as Co...

Do you approve of Robert Ficano as County Executive Officer?

Posted in the Farmington Hills Forum

“Fight for what is right”

Since: Feb 11

Farmington, Michigan

#1 Oct 24, 2011
What is it that happens to candidates after they get in office? I liked the image of Ficano before he was elected but it looks like the power went to his head and he'll be gone. I think all incumbents should go and the next time all with time in should also go. Then set term limits and begin to stop the abuse by eliminating career and improper candidates. Serving as a Representative should be an honor as outlined in our Constitution, not a position to push an agenda inconsistent with the peoples desire.

Plymouth, MI

#2 Oct 24, 2011
Ficano has been a scoundrel from day one. I hope to see him do the perp walk someday.

As can be seen with the Mullin case these county workers trade jobs back and forth gaining pay as they leave or stay. Deals are made with vendors, constructors, and other politicians. It's a great life when you are on the TEAM.

Ficano tried to make it a win-win situation. He told the voters they should not have to pay for his trips. Yay! Then he formed a non-profit to acquire money for his personal use including trips. Even Turkia got a part of the non-profit action. It was all profit for her though.

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2011
ficano must leave office now, wayne county desirve a better leader , you guys only know about the 200000 severencee check , then you don't know anything yet . the treasurer with the approval of ficcano made a lot shady deals. 70 % of county residents wants him out . i think people should protest at county buildings till he leave.

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2011
too much corruption, he should leave now , no one trust u ficano . just go sleep at juma judi house in dearborn heights and dont come back to work. we the citizens need to survive and feed our kids so you better step down before we lock you in jail

Plymouth, MI

#5 Nov 8, 2011
He won't quit because that would make it easier for the dirt to come out. He gains nothing by quitting under fire. Sometimes things can blow over. I don't think that applies to the Wayne County corruption. If Ficano hangs in there he might be able to skate by blaming others and firing them. His survival plan is well under way. The downside is that when he lets someone go, they may spill the beans.
ruth jesse

Sorrento, FL

#6 Feb 19, 2012
hes a lying crook rips off tax payers and his lowly workers to enrich his machine worst kind of scumbag
madre guarra

Höst, Germany

#7 Feb 20, 2012
My bobby is a nice Catholic boy. He no do anything wrong to people. no way. Bobby has great sense of humor. As a boy he put two sided tape on fingers and came home with lots of money after Sunday collection. He say he gave it back next Sunday. He just want to see if anybody watching. He was very surely want nobody steal. He all honest, 70% or more even.
ray h

Toledo, OH

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Turkia awadar million and the Tooth Fairy!
jim L

Milford, MI

#9 Jun 18, 2012
He's Honest and works for the residents of Wayne County.
Garry Hobbins

Dearborn Heights, MI

#10 Nov 1, 2013
He should have been thrown out a long time ago, He cost the County a lot of money, bad decisions
Robert F

Hazel Park, MI

#11 Nov 1, 2013
Mr. Ficano is a prince of a man. He fights for the taxpayer. When things go wrong, he jumps on it right away and finds the best solution going forward. Nobody is perfect, but Mr. Ficano always has the voter's interest at heart and that's the important thing-taking care of the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Accused Of Fatally Shooting Husband Held ... Sat 4gKelly 1
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Nov 25 Mokena 273 178
livonias chris martin going to court monday in ... Nov 23 Maria 6
Review: All Star Dry Cleaners (Mar '09) Nov 23 Dawn 31
livonias bill joyner must be dreaming Nov 21 watching livonia 5
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Nov 21 jsmooth 501
chris martin going back to court dec. 10 th Nov 19 BIG DADDY 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages