Woman, 96, perishes after townhouse engulfed in fire
Feb 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Farmington Hills Observer
A longtime Northville resident perished Monday morning in a fire that had fully engulfed her townhouse by the time firefighters arrived.
Terrible way to die especially living till almosr 100!
5 Users are viewing the Farmington Hills Forum right now
|MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10)||6 hr||LAWYERS GONE WILD||286|
|JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08)||10 hr||confidential||258|
|Dogs sparked Walled Lake neighborhood shooting||Wed||kev||1|
|livonias abusive ordinance officer steve banko||Dec 12||watching livonia||3|
|Drugs rampant in Walled Lake schools (Nov '08)||Dec 12||Brian Adam||9|
|Impeach Obama||Dec 10||Truth Facts||2,654|
|Building jobs not rebounding in Metro Detroit||Dec 3||Pete||1|