Novi Flasher Turns Himself In

Novi Flasher Turns Himself In

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 17, 2014, titled Novi Flasher Turns Himself In. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Update: A man pictured in surveillance photos has turned himself in to Novi police, admitting he exposed his genitals to a female shopper at a local retail store earlier this week, WDIV, Channel 4, reports .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Kevin

Detroit, MI

#1 Jul 18, 2014
I believe this is the best thing for himself,his conscience and the public.maybe he can now get mandatory help!
Steve

Sumter, SC

#2 Jul 22, 2014
Kevin wrote:
I believe this is the best thing for himself,his conscience and the public.maybe he can now get mandatory help!
I agree 1/3. It's best for the public to have him identified and on the sex offender registry. He needs a conviction for terminal stupidity as well as you are always on surveillance cameras now. Imagine the compulsion one must have to do such a thing in public where you will be recognized. Everybody has a smart phone or camera phone. At least wear a sock over your head. And how embarrassing when the women says "He had a tiny weenie."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, is it legal in Livonia... Sat watching livonia 8
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Fri RUSST 504
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Feb 11 Oldtimer 38
livonias bill joyner must be dreaming Feb 11 FIDO 8
livonias abusive ordinance officer steve banko (Dec '13) Feb 10 watching livonia 7
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Feb 10 Go Blue Forever 184
News Boy, 16, among 5 Mexicans who died in Michigan ... Feb 6 watching livonia 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages