Moving to Livonia - seeking advice

Posted in the Farmington Hills Forum

Anonymous

Amherst, OH

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Hey guys,

I don't know anything about this area but accepted a job offer in Livonia and therefore will be moving soon. I am 22 and was wondering where the good apartments are. I'm open to moving to Northville, Royal Oak, Novi, Plymouth, etc. I would like to live somewhere with a nice night life as I do like to go out on the weekends and also somewhere with many people in my age group. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!
George Perot

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Hey guys,
I don't know anything about this area but accepted a job offer in Livonia and therefore will be moving soon. I am 22 and was wondering where the good apartments are. I'm open to moving to Northville, Royal Oak, Novi, Plymouth, etc. I would like to live somewhere with a nice night life as I do like to go out on the weekends and also somewhere with many people in my age group. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Chose Novi or Livonia.
Too many trains in Plymouth. Too high faluting in Northville. Demographic not so good in Royal Oak.
Just my opinion.
Interested party

Livonia, MI

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Hey guys,
I don't know anything about this area but accepted a job offer in Livonia and therefore will be moving soon. I am 22 and was wondering where the good apartments are. I'm open to moving to Northville, Royal Oak, Novi, Plymouth, etc. I would like to live somewhere with a nice night life as I do like to go out on the weekends and also somewhere with many people in my age group. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Livonia does NOT have a night life. Ann Arbor does and it is not too far away like 30 mins. on the freeway. Google Apartments they have several in the area maybe even some that are furnished. You can drive to cool places from Livonia. Its near the freeway system. Good like and happy aprtment hunting to you.
Anonymous

Vermilion, OH

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Interested party wrote:
<quoted text>
Livonia does NOT have a night life. Ann Arbor does and it is not too far away like 30 mins. on the freeway. Google Apartments they have several in the area maybe even some that are furnished. You can drive to cool places from Livonia. Its near the freeway system. Good like and happy aprtment hunting to you.
Thanks I will do a search for Ann Arbor. It seems you are from Novi would you recommend there for someone my age?
Anonymous

Vermilion, OH

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Also, what is the traffic like in this area during rush hours? That 30 minute drive could turn into an hour
i still love u

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2012
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you loved, or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, re-post this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them off your mind....then re-post this titled as " I Still Love You" Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow.
Interested party

Livonia, MI

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks I will do a search for Ann Arbor. It seems you are from Novi would you recommend there for someone my age?
Live in Livonia and drive to night life. Livonia dosn't have any. Unless you want to party at Bates or Joe's Produce you need to go to Plymouth or Northville or Ann Arbor. That HAS night life. Just take Plymouth Road to Ann Arbor. EZ drive. Get an apartment in Livonia and ask around for good spots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) 19 hr boxsparrowmi 424
Man Whose Murder Conviction Was Thrown Out Sett... Feb 27 Free Kwame 1
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Feb 26 Anonymous 146
Black History: Longstanding Leader In Business,... Feb 26 Timmy Horton 2
cheers to livonia city council Feb 26 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
chris martin had a good point at last council m... Feb 24 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb 23 Steve 4
More from around the web

Farmington Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:49 pm PST

CBS Sports 1:49PM
Hoyer on Manziel: 'It takes a big person to check into rehab'
NBC Sports 2:03 AM
Brian Hoyer ready for fresh start after Cleveland job fell apart
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Browns Would Be Wise to Target Andre Johnson over Brian Hartline
Bleacher Report 4:54 AM
Why Shelton Should Be Browns' Top Target
NFL 4:56 AM
Brian Hoyer on leaving Browns: 'Good for both sides'