smartin

Detroit, MI

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Frost Middle school on lockdown.
Fire at Neuburg and Lynden?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Feb 5, 2013
smartin wrote:
Frost Middle school on lockdown.
Fire at Neuburg and Lynden?
Eight schools were locked down except for students, teachers or parents.

At least you spelled Frost correctly. It's Newburgh and Lyndon.
Car guy

Livonia, MI

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Eight schools were locked down except for students, teachers or parents.
At least you spelled Frost correctly. It's Newburgh and Lyndon.


Where? Doesn't say anything in the news about it OR the School web page.....
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Car guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? Doesn't say anything in the news about it OR the School web page.....
You must have found it by now. It was all over the news with pictures of the house.
Car guy

Livonia, MI

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have found it by now. It was all over the news with pictures of the house.
No, not at all.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Car guy wrote:
<quoted text> No, not at all.
Schools sure are not what they used to be. It is posted right on Topix, probably the very page you are viewing. Sheesh!

http://www.hometownlife.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...

Local news has it too.
Car guy

Livonia, MI

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools sure are not what they used to be. It is posted right on Topix, probably the very page you are viewing. Sheesh!
http://www.hometownlife.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...
Local news has it too.
That happens, next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heise eyes run for Trott's U.S. House seat Sep 16 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Prejudice is still alive & thriving in Farminto... (May '10) Sep 15 WATCHING LIVONIA 13
News Clients accuse massage therapist of molestation (Sep '07) Sep 14 The Truth 24
News 'We Are Never Going To Evacuate Animals': How Z... Sep 11 Team Kelly 1
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Sep 7 Candy Y 55
Review: Overtime Pay Law Aug 30 Rebecca 1
Review: Drug Lawsuit Source Aug 30 Rebecca 1

Farmington Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages