Review: Mo's Auto & Towing
Anthony Landini

United States

#2 May 6, 2010
Trash, pure trash is what the owner, mechanic and all people involved in that shop are. They charged me $50 to refill my A/C and then broke the compressor and 2 hoses. A $50 refill turned into a $784.20 nightmare. THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS!!! DO NO GO HERE!!!!
Mohammad

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2010
Mike Shickmanof wrote:
These guys are clowns.. they only play with people and try to steal you hard earned money. I will never even get near that place again.
I cant find Mike Shickmanof in my Book's how are you?
Mohammad

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2010
I cant find Mike Shickmanof in my Book's how are you?
Dave Preston

Falls Church, VA

#6 Jul 19, 2010
The one mechanic offered me $50 if I'd let him b1òw me....
Mike

Melmore, OH

#7 Oct 1, 2010
Mo,the owner is a liar and a thief. He charged me $500.00 to fix my leaking head gasket. I found out later that he just added stop leak. And the mechanics there are not licensed to fix cars. Don't take your car to Mo. He will rip you off.
bill

Ferndale, MI

#8 Nov 8, 2010
Mo the owner is a big crook. wont last long in walled lake.
FREDDY

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2010
DO LARRY AND CURLEY WORK THERE, TOO?
Anon

Ada, MI

#10 Jan 25, 2011
I took my car there to get the heat fixed and a few others things. He took care of those things, but didn't fix the heat. Instead, he burnt a bunch of wires and shit, had to take it somewhere else and ended up costing me about 125$ extra just to fix the shit he did. Do not take your car here.
Mike

Pontiac, MI

#11 Sep 20, 2011
Thy are good I like them .......:)
Mike

Pontiac, MI

#12 Sep 20, 2011
Anthony Landini wrote:
Trash, pure trash is what the owner, mechanic and all people involved in that shop are. They charged me $50 to refill my A/C and then broke the compressor and 2 hoses. A $50 refill turned into a $784.20 nightmare. THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS!!! DO NO GO HERE!!!!
Your A/C need Refill so you have a leak $50 is good prise i pad $128 in a shop in walled lake and thy sad you need a coppresor and 3 line
Mike

Pontiac, MI

#13 Sep 20, 2011
Dave Preston wrote:
The one mechanic offered me $50 if I'd let him b1òw me....
:):):):):) dod are you homo if you need biow goo on line
Kristin

Toledo, OH

#14 Nov 14, 2013
Mo is the greatest! Love him and his brother always out to help people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Feb 18 Larry Steoart 307
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Feb 17 dayem 561
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Feb 17 Bill 222
1978 Homicide of Stella (Fleenor) Potter (Jan '15) Feb 9 Isamefrea 5
Remembering Merriman road Feb 9 Erik 2
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Feb 9 WATCHING LIVONIA 19
Co Ed Sports Jan '17 dogdog 1

Farmington Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages