CKC adds clients to its biz roster

CKC adds clients to its biz roster

There are 3 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Oct 3, 2013, titled CKC adds clients to its biz roster. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

* Birmingham Maple Clinic. CKC Agency is handling the public and media relations initiatives for the Birmingham Maple Clinic in Troy, a private mental health clinic comprised of highly qualified clinical social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists providing outpatient treatments for children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, groups and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

orHumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Behavioral Health and mind drugging for a Republican (ALEC) Coup Detat
Dan Q

Boardman, OR

#2 Oct 11, 2013
"What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is."
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Dan Q wrote:
"What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is."
I agree. How terrible to have lost your mind by mind drugs for political reasons or profits of the mental health industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit-area fire chief missing in Lake St. Clair 13 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Petition to build a downtown Livonia Fri Hadouglas 11
News 3 Identified, 2 Arrested, 4 At Large In Detroit... Jul 30 Poo-Bear 2
livonia business man chris martin running for a... (Jan '15) Jul 29 BIG DADDY 5
News Man Who Shot His Dog With Arrow To Stand Trial ... Jul 28 led_poison 4
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Jul 25 Fed up 171
News Feds Urge Detroit Church Leaders To Boost Secur... Jul 24 Pardon Me 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Hills Mortgages