Windows Vistas User

Livonia, MI

#62 May 12, 2012
creek thing? didn't they already confirm that creek thing was that old army ranger dressing up in a ape suit?

anyways, idk if anyone else saw the lights from last month but it was some scary stuff. you can find videos of it online, it's being called Dead Man's Lights From Above (The Sky). very creepy stuff, Livonia residents are saying that these "extraterrestrials" are from the Andromeda galaxy and are seeking refuge and resources from our planet. apparently under dead mans, there is a vast supply of vibranium.
Captain Ahab

Naperville, IL

#63 May 16, 2012
If you lived in a place where there is a number of Bigfoots, and bears. You would need to see around 63 bears to see a Bigfoot. I live in Northern Michigan and have seen around 6 bears. I had a class B encounter with a Bigfoot. Then I researched Sasquatch, could be a hoax, but does not mean that Apemen are not out there. Keep your eyes open.
Bosley wrote:
Hi, I am a biologist and quite frankly I believe this is a hoax. There is no way a creature of that size we have come to know as "Bigfoot" could live in those woods. I currently live in Lansing, but my grandmother is buried in the cemetary near those woods M.T. Hope. I have also explored those woods, and I really wouldn't call it a forest. If anything you get your local potheads smoking and biking up there along with a homeless person sleeping near the rocky path. A bigfoot like creature living there? Completly impossible.
spencer

Livonia, MI

#64 Jun 4, 2012
any1 who denies sasquatch is a hater
Kyle

Livonia, MI

#65 Jun 24, 2012
And anyone who believes in sasquatch is a moron.
Polish PitBull

Troy, MI

#66 Jun 25, 2012
I love big foots
Holy Schiff

Livonia, MI

#67 Dec 23, 2012
As a student at West Point Military School, I studied Biology & Theater (laugh all you want) ferociously. Before I continue on, I want to let everyone know that I've spent a lot of time at Dead Man's Creek. My comments concerning this topic should hold merit over everyone else's. A close friend of mine is an aspiring film maker and most of his films were filmed within Dead Man's Creek. DMC (no, not the new Devil May Cry Game, numbskulls) was the location where one of our longer movies was filmed at, it was a military movie that a lot of students and teachers claimed was a movie meant to exploit the war on terrorism, which was NOT the case. Others claimed the film was actually a big subliminal message meant to foreshadow the Aurora Theater Shooting during The Dark Knight Rises openings, which was also NOT the case. To get back onto topic, I not only acted in the film, but was also given the privilege for surveying the location to make sure it was a suitable setting for the film. During my survey, I became very familiar with the habitat of the wooded area. DMC is a host to several different types of animals. From small rabbits and possums to medium sized coyotes and foxes and even the occasional pygmy komodo dragon during the hot summer months. The vegetation in the area isn't the riches, but it supplies enough for the critters in the woods. Deeper in the woods is a man made obelisk, that researchers believed was a religious staple meant for worship by the Natives hundreds of years ago. It has now receded into the forest and is home to several hundred different insects, plants, and even small squirrels. In a nutshell, the conclusion I came up with was that DMC COULD support a Bigfoot like creature. However, due to the size and scarce food. The bigfoot like creature would more than likely resemble China's Wild Man, smaller in size, possibly 5ft in height. Also, scholars believe DMC is one of the few places on the planet that has a supernatural connection this world and the spiritual one. DMC's Sasquatch has more than likely evolved mentally and spiritually to the point where he's able to shift shapes and disappear in front of one's eyes. This could explain why no sasquatch has ever been captured or why their remains have never been found. Anyways, I hope this comment was helpful, if anyone has more questions, please ask them here. I am on vacation.
C Manson

Detroit, MI

#68 Dec 25, 2012
Holy Schiff wrote:
As a student at West Point Military School, I studied Biology & Theater (laugh all you want) ferociously. Before I continue on, I want to let everyone know that I've spent a lot of time at Dead Man's Creek. My comments concerning this topic should hold merit over everyone else's. A close friend of mine is an aspiring film maker and most of his films were filmed within Dead Man's Creek. DMC (no, not the new Devil May Cry Game, numbskulls) was the location where one of our longer movies was filmed at, it was a military movie that a lot of students and teachers claimed was a movie meant to exploit the war on terrorism, which was NOT the case. Others claimed the film was actually a big subliminal message meant to foreshadow the Aurora Theater Shooting during The Dark Knight Rises openings, which was also NOT the case. To get back onto topic, I not only acted in the film, but was also given the privilege for surveying the location to make sure it was a suitable setting for the film. During my survey, I became very familiar with the habitat of the wooded area. DMC is a host to several different types of animals. From small rabbits and possums to medium sized coyotes and foxes and even the occasional pygmy komodo dragon during the hot summer months. The vegetation in the area isn't the riches, but it supplies enough for the critters in the woods. Deeper in the woods is a man made obelisk, that researchers believed was a religious staple meant for worship by the Natives hundreds of years ago. It has now receded into the forest and is home to several hundred different insects, plants, and even small squirrels. In a nutshell, the conclusion I came up with was that DMC COULD support a Bigfoot like creature. However, due to the size and scarce food. The bigfoot like creature would more than likely resemble China's Wild Man, smaller in size, possibly 5ft in height. Also, scholars believe DMC is one of the few places on the planet that has a supernatural connection this world and the spiritual one. DMC's Sasquatch has more than likely evolved mentally and spiritually to the point where he's able to shift shapes and disappear in front of one's eyes. This could explain why no sasquatch has ever been captured or why their remains have never been found. Anyways, I hope this comment was helpful, if anyone has more questions, please ask them here. I am on vacation.
Used to be a time when being crazy meant something. Now everybody is crazy.
JumpyJump

Walled Lake, MI

#69 Dec 26, 2012
Where is dead man's creek?
M Bloomberg

New York, NY

#70 Dec 26, 2012
JumpyJump wrote:
Where is dead man's creek?
Probably in California near Mammoth. There's one in Texas and Canada too. When you are talking about a Bigfoot myth, the less detail, the better to sell the concept. Let's go with California. Easy to hide there. You don't get many BF sightings in Central Park.
Garry

Canton, MI

#71 Feb 19, 2013
Dee wrote:
You peeps need to get a better hobby then trying to tell us that a big foot lives within the city.
Be careful with your judgements until you have experienced what many others all over the states have had to endure. Open your mind and do your homework..........

Since: Jan 09

Hersey, Michigan

#72 Feb 23, 2013
Welcome to whackoville. Please take a number and wait to be called.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#73 Feb 23, 2013
Garry wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful with your judgements until you have experienced what many others all over the states have had to endure. Open your mind and do your homework..........
Homework? LMFAO!...and where is your homework? Other than a blurred photo of years past, there isn't any proof of a bigfoot. Do your homework and provide proof. That is the only way to convince people and have the last laugh. Until then, you'll be laughed at for being another weak lemming.
Frederick

Dallas, TX

#74 Feb 23, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Homework? LMFAO!...and where is your homework? Other than a blurred photo of years past, there isn't any proof of a bigfoot. Do your homework and provide proof. That is the only way to convince people and have the last laugh. Until then, you'll be laughed at for being another weak lemming.
I thought I had proof one day last week when these huge prints were seen in the snow. I followed them about the woods and into a suburb of homes. At one point the prints suggested the creature might have been crawling or stumbling. Mind you these prints had been made overnight, fresh but with no direct evidence of the creature itself. At the end of my tracking adventure, it all became clear that I had been tracking Gary's mum all along after a night at the pub.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#75 Feb 23, 2013
Frederick wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I had proof one day last week when these huge prints were seen in the snow. I followed them about the woods and into a suburb of homes. At one point the prints suggested the creature might have been crawling or stumbling. Mind you these prints had been made overnight, fresh but with no direct evidence of the creature itself. At the end of my tracking adventure, it all became clear that I had been tracking Gary's mum all along after a night at the pub.
LMFAO!
yogafan

Mount Morris, MI

#76 Apr 27, 2013
Great everyone's going crazy in L-Town
Jason

Westland, MI

#77 Apr 28, 2013
I seen them. But they all had gps ankle bacelets on, ans sipping miller lite tall boys with cocaine caked in their nostrils, singing 'we shall overcome'.
lol

Farmington, MI

#78 Apr 29, 2013
You guys are getting trolled so hard
Garry

Canton, MI

#79 Jun 26, 2013
abranger wrote:
Welcome to whackoville. Please take a number and wait to be called.
You are a fine example of uneducated hick from the sticks. Pity the day you have an encounter, no one will be there to listen!
Mookie

Ferndale, MI

#80 Jun 27, 2013
Where exactly is Dead Man's Creek?
Rachel

Belleville, MI

#81 Jul 1, 2013
SPPITeam wrote:
In 2005 2 news team members were driving W.on 72 in Luzerne,MI when they saw a BIGFOOT Primate Dragging a Deer ocross the rd- off 72. 1999 2-People saw a Black Bigfoot off 72 in Oscoca County ,Run into the Huron National Forest. Near Mio,MI.
I live on 30 acres right next to Huran National Forest in Mio. Very interested in hearing more of this.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor files minutes before deadline to run for... 4 hr BIG DADDY 1
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Sat Darnell 433
News Business owner defends hanging nooses, Confeder... Sat watching livonia 4
News 'Obama Phone' store opens in Livonia (Apr '13) Fri Ericka Braxton 3
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Apr 24 curious1960 24
15 candidates running for livonia city counc... Apr 24 watching livonia 2
News Detroit Woman Arrested After Argument With Boyf... Apr 23 Free Kwame 1
More from around the web

Farmington Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]