Key witness in Donnelly murders will ...

Key witness in Donnelly murders will testify despite terminal cancer

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jan 21, 2011, titled Key witness in Donnelly murders will testify despite terminal cancer. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Christopher DiMeo, center, accused in the 2005 murder of Fairfield jewelers Tim and Kim Donnelly, during day two of his trial at Bridgeport Superior Court on Wednesday, January 19, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Lyman, SC

#1 Jan 23, 2011
I would not wish cancer on anybody but it seems like Karma to me!

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2011
A lot of us wish that you go away and stop insulting Samuel. A trouble maker you are, and nobody but Samuel is brave enough to stand up to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Mar 12 VSykes1 334
News UFO Sighting: Bristol, Connecticut; Nightly (Mar '08) Mar 6 Jessica Lynn 92
News WFSB Meteorologist Scot Haney and Anchorwoman I... (Mar '09) Mar 2 Bruddah Z 30
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Mar 2 Lala 29
News Opponents Ramp Up Opposition To Tilcon's Gravel... Feb 27 Rodney 1
News Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) Jan '18 LoomisLeslie 256
Jim Donovan Jan '18 Wildbird 1

Farmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages