anyone use DR Brook Seeley from farmi...

anyone use DR Brook Seeley from farmington for Rhinoplasty

Posted in the Farmington Forum

cnctuck

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2008
hello-
has anyone ever used Dr Brook Seeley out of Farmington for Rhinoplasty?If so,How are the results?
ebob

Wethersfield, CT

#2 Jan 12, 2009
I would also like to know how Dr. Brook Seeley does with rhinoplasty, as we are considering him for our daughter.
CNCTUCK

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2009
i had the procedure done march of 2008 with brook.just went back for my 1 year followup.no problems here.highly recommend.
jhsn

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2009
my 22 year old daughter had sinus surgery and rhinoplasty. excellent results--no "nose job" look.
CAT MOM

Old Lyme, CT

#5 Feb 16, 2010
My daughter had sinus surgery w/rhinoplasty at the same time. The results and the procedure were excellent. Her sinus infections are way down. Also, she DID NOT WANT the ski-jump nose job look. Honestly, she looks just like herself but better. When she went back to college after the procedure people kept asking--Did you get your hair cut? You look great; do you have new makeup or something? Highly recommend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plainville pervert arrested Thu Concerned Citizen 3
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jan 14 Rujoking 320
josie torres makeup is a post-op transexual (Nov '15) Jan 10 NewBrigurl 3
News Black women gain power in Ganim's office Jan 4 Samuels Furnace Man 11
News State Disciplines Six Nurses Dec 23 BPT 1
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Dec '16 myspace 12
News Long-delayed Bridgeport factory conversion coul... Nov '16 America Gentleman... 5

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages