Maria Isabel's Farewell

Jun 8, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News.ncmonline.com

Vida En El Valle , News Report, Jennie Rodriguez, Posted: Jun 05, 2008 Editor's Note: A service was held this week for 17-year-old farm worker Maria Isabel Vasquez Jimenez, whose death was the first ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Theresa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Sad for her and the baby.

“Desert Primrose”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Prayers for the young woman, for her unborn child, and for her extended family.
Cato

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Something in Mexico needs to change. You know you've hit rock bottom when millions of your children are living in another country illegally and dying from heat exhaustion while trying pursue a better life for themselves.
sean1030

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

She was undocumented. What is so sad? Had she stayed where she belonged, this would not have happened.
Cato

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

sean1030 wrote:
She was undocumented. What is so sad? Had she stayed where she belonged, this would not have happened.
Well, it is a sad story, but I do agree that she would have been better off living with her family in Mexico. If my brother in law told me he was planning to pack up his family and move to Canada or Mexico illegally, then I would advise him against it. It's really nothing inconsistent or racial, but simply a bad idea.

“Central Valley Native”

Since: Sep 07

Oakdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

She shouldn't have been here in the first place. What is so sad about someone being so stupid that they don't drink water. She was just a typical ignorant, young and pregnant, dirty immigrant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance