Maria Isabel's Farewell

Jun 8, 2008 Full story: News.ncmonline.com 6

Vida En El Valle , News Report, Jennie Rodriguez, Posted: Jun 05, 2008 Editor's Note: A service was held this week for 17-year-old farm worker Maria Isabel Vasquez Jimenez, whose death was the first ...

Full Story
Theresa

Durham, NC

#1 Jun 9, 2008
Sad for her and the baby.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 9, 2008
Prayers for the young woman, for her unborn child, and for her extended family.
Cato

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2008
Something in Mexico needs to change. You know you've hit rock bottom when millions of your children are living in another country illegally and dying from heat exhaustion while trying pursue a better life for themselves.
sean1030

Paterson, NJ

#4 Jun 9, 2008
She was undocumented. What is so sad? Had she stayed where she belonged, this would not have happened.
Cato

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2008
sean1030 wrote:
She was undocumented. What is so sad? Had she stayed where she belonged, this would not have happened.
Well, it is a sad story, but I do agree that she would have been better off living with her family in Mexico. If my brother in law told me he was planning to pack up his family and move to Canada or Mexico illegally, then I would advise him against it. It's really nothing inconsistent or racial, but simply a bad idea.

“Central Valley Native”

Since: Sep 07

Oakdale, CA

#6 Jun 10, 2008
She shouldn't have been here in the first place. What is so sad about someone being so stupid that they don't drink water. She was just a typical ignorant, young and pregnant, dirty immigrant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Oct '14 Riverbank resident 105
What Happened to Orlando's Market??? (Mar '08) Oct '14 smith 24
Pet Vet: Fleas become resistant to typical trea... Sep '14 Seth Ashford 1
MID considers customer ATMs, solar rebates, sto... Aug '14 Alison Young 2
Business Beat: A plethora of good places to eat Jul '14 Mary Merrill 1
Modesto rally wants immigration reform (Jun '14) Jun '14 Mexican general 3
Farmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Farmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farmington