i need help from people around the world

i need help from people around the world

Posted in the Farmington Forum

Mif

Bli Bli, Australia

#1 Dec 26, 2007
Hey people!
Ok, so I'm trying to attempt an insanely large, probably unrealistic anniversary present but I'm up for the challenge!

My fifth anniversary is approaching, and this year I'm attempting to do something different, rather than the usual pressie giving!
So, I'm trying to get people to help, from all around the world, in making the largest photo montage possible!
I'm trying to attempt to get photos, from around the world, that depict "Cara loves Jeremy" in whichever way or form. Some have chosen to write it in snow, some have written it on icy windows, anything!

What I'm asking is for help to do so, so if you could please help I'd so very much appreciate it. It couldnt be next to your "welcome to ___ town" sign, it could be shaved onto your cat ( ok, dont do that!) anything!

Lets see how many countries/towns/whatever we can cover.

If you have any questions or want to email me photos (cos i'll love u forever if you do, haha) my email is [email protected] or go to my flickr page www.flickr.com/groups/cara

Cheers!
Cara.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted on 242 PC Charges (Aug '16) Sep 25 Your Service Prov... 13
Starvision Direct Cable is taking applications, (Jun '16) Aug '17 Hiring Manager 3
Arkansas beauty apple Aug '17 Do the k 2
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Jul '17 Josie 135
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul '17 Joe paioni 7
State of California charged Jul '17 Your Service Prov... 1
Old House In Escalon (May '13) May '17 Goldenarrow 4

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages