John 3:16 ministries
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Elvira

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Is John.........located in Jonesboro only? I noticed that all of the winners of the car, 4 wheeler, etc. don't even live in Jonesboro. Maybe it's Northeast Arkansas?

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 9, 2012
It was probably a scam just like their so called fish dinner.
GuestA

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
It was probably a scam just like their so called fish dinner.
Oh brother. Here u go again. Saying something nice or nothing at all.

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Elvira wrote:
Is John.........located in Jonesboro only? I noticed that all of the winners of the car, 4 wheeler, etc. don't even live in Jonesboro. Maybe it's Northeast Arkansas?
I do not support this charity I have had dealings with them in the past and lemme tell you it is not legite nor is it recognized as a non for profit through the givernment
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 10, 2012
How is it not legit? I'm not arguing. I'm really concerned. It seems like such a good program and I've heard from so many who say it helped them.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Elvira wrote:
. It is located in Charlotte, AR..

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Wondering wrote:
How is it not legit? I'm not arguing. I'm really concerned. It seems like such a good program and I've heard from so many who say it helped them.
because I had family member there and Beverly and Brian use the money for personal support which under 501 c is not legal
The require family members to attend there church even if they ate not the same religion and I could go on and on

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#8 Sep 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
because I had family member there and Beverly and Brian use the money for personal support which under 501 c is not legal
The require family members to attend there church even if they ate not the same religion and I could go on and on
not totally true. they can get paid since they do run the place. If they were not legit they would not have all the sponsors they have. Check out their website

http://www.john316ministry.com/

Lake City, AR

#9 Sep 10, 2012
Ever notice how many rehabs are popping up these days. Lotta money in it. Heard someone say that they get about $5000 per person and the person only pays $500 and the government pays the rest. Plus its tax free and a "nonprofit" loop hole for them as well. Money is being made hand over foot, trust me.

Rehabs ONLY work in the person wants to change, I don't care which rehab they go to. John 3:16 marketed themselves pretty good.
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#10 Sep 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
Ever notice how many rehabs are popping up these days. Lotta money in it. Heard someone say that they get about $5000 per person and the person only pays $500 and the government pays the rest. Plus its tax free and a "nonprofit" loop hole for them as well. Money is being made hand over foot, trust me.
Rehabs ONLY work in the person wants to change, I don't care which rehab they go to. John 3:16 marketed themselves pretty good.
ever notice how jerks like you have no idea of what they are talking about. john3:16 does not charge a dime to those who need help. They rely on donations
This facility is a long-term program with many men staying for at least 6 months to a year. When men contact John 3:16 Ministries to find out about entering the program, many ask what is the charge Bryan Tuggle gladly tells them,“Jesus Christ has already paid the cost in full.” That’s correct---men stay at this camp free of charge. Unlike other facilities that charge a large fee and generally have only a 28-day program. John 3:16 Ministries is a long term facility and is free for men 21 years and older to enter.

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2012
my truths wrote:
<quoted text>not totally true. they can get paid since they do run the place. If they were not legit they would not have all the sponsors they have. Check out their website

they can get paid but can not use the business funds to pay for vehicles for personal use nor utilities nor expensive vacations

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Sep 10, 2012
I donate what i can to charities with the hopes they will do the right thing with the donations. If they don't, it's on them. I'm sure you always have some who don't do the right thing but they will answer for that.

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2012
my truths wrote:
<quoted text>not totally true. they can get paid since they do run the place. If they were not legit they would not have all the sponsors they have. Check out their website

all it is basically is a cult

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Sep 10, 2012
It works,and that is what matters. They receive no government assistance because they teach from the bible. Trying to get one in Jonesboro. Many people need one that are addicted.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Answer me this:
How on earth did this rehabilitation get permission to move right across the street from The Kindergarten Center?
Only a matter of time before something bad happens. I cannot believe that the mayor allowed that to move across the street from the Kindergarten.

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#17 Sep 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
they can get paid but can not use the business funds to pay for vehicles for personal use nor utilities nor expensive vacations
can you prove it or is just another "i heard"

Atlanta, TX

#18 Sep 11, 2012
This is a wonderfully christian place for men. I have had a family member at john3:16. They encourage family to attention services to show support and love for the person who is wanting help. Brian and Beverley are amazing christian people who have a love and calling to help people with addiction. Yes, they advertise because it cost alot of money to house and feed these men. They never ask them to pay a dime, they stay free and receive help. Instead of judging this place, get in your car and visit them on Sunday for services. You will change your mind, GOD is in that place.

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Sep 11, 2012
They depend on donations. If your town has one please support it all you can.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Sep 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they require the family to do anything? That doesn't seem possible. Are you saying that in order to have a family member in John 316 YOU have to start attending that church? Why do they care what church you attend? I can see making the residents attend that church, but I'm not sure how they could force the family to.

Haslet, TX

#21 Sep 11, 2012
A drug rehab is located across from The Kindergarten Center. For real?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apologize to Hillary HERE === > 5 min LiberalHellIsHere 44
Walmart vs target 8 min XD o 1
Kids asking for money from strangers 16 min LiberalHellIsHere 2
suddenlink (May '15) 18 min SuddenlinkCrooksreek 30
Britain exits European Union 29 min FartmanStinksofSt... 98
43% of African-American Arkansans for Boozeman 1 hr Kinky Roots 1
Loretta lynch 2 hr Ummm 15

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance