First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Fast Eddie

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
This global warming thing has me freezing my ass off !
you are not eating enough cows. Eat more beef.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
me says

Manila, AR

#3 Dec 7, 2013
there's been global warming since the ice age.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Derp

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Dec 7, 2013
It's cyclical. It starts at sunrise and ends at sundown. Buncha goddamned liberal morons can't figure that ish out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
liberals dream

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#5 Dec 7, 2013
me says wrote:
there's been global warming since the ice age.
There is Global warming on Mars as the ice caps there are melting .
Must be the SUVs and Al Gore's hot air

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 7, 2013
Wow you trolls are dumb as rocks.
Dangerous2BRight

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Wow you trolls are dumb as rocks.
typical leftist drool

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 7, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
This global warming thing has me freezing my ass off !
Actually you're right! Just when I thought you brain dead Global Warming deniers were totally ignorant, you seem to start catching on. Global Warming induces climate extremes in both winter and summer.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/3...

The overall warming causes extreme weather patterns year round. With the net effect being a warmer environment. Just a temp or two average climb can have catastrophic effects.

Glad you finally realize this!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 7, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just when I thought you brain dead"
Seriously "you" ?
Seriously!
me says

Manila, AR

#12 Dec 7, 2013
they recently found Eskimo villages that was buried under ice for hundreds if not thousands of years. They are claiming the village was uncovered because of global warming.

Does that mean there was man-made global warming that long ago when the village was built. Or does it mean the weather runs in cycles.

I always have to laugh when they claim their models show what the world will look like 50 or mores years from now because of global warming. How can that be when the models are never right when it comes to weather a few days from now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 8, 2013
me says wrote:
they recently found Eskimo villages that was buried under ice for hundreds if not thousands of years. They are claiming the village was uncovered because of global warming.
Does that mean there was man-made global warming that long ago when the village was built. Or does it mean the weather runs in cycles.
I always have to laugh when they claim their models show what the world will look like 50 or mores years from now because of global warming. How can that be when the models are never right when it comes to weather a few days from now?
A refence link would be nice.
Derp

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you're right! Just when I thought you brain dead Global Warming deniers were totally ignorant, you seem to start catching on. Global Warming induces climate extremes in both winter and summer.
The overall warming causes extreme weather patterns year round. With the net effect being a warmer environment. Just a temp or two average climb can have catastrophic effects.
Keep clinging to your disproven religion. Gaia awaits your return to the ecosystem nirvana.
Sodapop

Fayetteville, AR

#15 Dec 8, 2013
How is weather different from climate?

Weather can change from hour-to-hour, day-to-day, and season-to-season. It may rain for an hour and then become sunny and clear. Weather is what we hear about on the television news every night. It includes wind, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, cloudiness, sunshine and precipitation.

Climate is the average weather for a particular region over a long time period. Climate describes the total of all weather occurring over a long period of years in a given place. This includes average weather conditions, regular weather seasons (winter, spring, summer, and fall), and special weather events (like tornadoes and floods). Climate tells us what it's usually like in the place where you live. Historically, San Diego is known to have a mild climate, New Orleans a humid climate, Buffalo a snowy climate, and Seattle a rainy climate.

A simple way of remembering the difference is that 'climate' is what you expect (cool, wet winters) and 'weather' is what you get (a foggy morning with afternoon sunshine).

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Dec 8, 2013
It's true, Al said so.
ketch

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2013
If its really true that man is the cause of global warming then we need err body in the whole got damn country to crank up their SUV's at the same time and warm this cold bitch up because it's COLD AS A MUH FKR OUTSIDE!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Little Rock, AR

#18 Dec 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It was global warming until that was debunked, and then it became climate change. LOL You lefties are such morons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ketch

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It was global warming until that was debunked, and then it became climate change. LOL You lefties are such morons.
lmao! guest is lil behind on his talking points (propaganda)....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#20 Dec 12, 2013
It's hard to imagine that there are people who doubt the existence of global warming/climate change with all the scientific evidence now supporting all claims of the top climate scientist. Even stalwart Republicans are admitting that they were wrong in their initial claims of it being a hoax. Well, the ones pushing this thread are not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fast Eddie

Dallas, TX

#21 Dec 12, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
It's hard to imagine that there are people who doubt the existence of global warming/climate change with all the scientific evidence now supporting all claims of the top climate scientist. Even stalwart Republicans are admitting that they were wrong in their initial claims of it being a hoax. Well, the ones pushing this thread are not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.
I know right? Global warming is so real. I mean whatever you say is the truth and right because it is your political viewpoint. Its not about science but politics according to you. Push that agenda and call people who disagree names and insult them. That's the only way to deal with them. LOL... names and insults not actual science... LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I just post facts.”

Since: Apr 13

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Dec 12, 2013
There are very credible individuals that can/will testify to human contribution to global warming. Equally there are credible individuals that will testify against any human contribution by humans to global warming. We cant afford to wait and see who was right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fo Show

Little Rock, AR

#23 Dec 12, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> I know right? Global warming is so real. I mean whatever you say is the truth and right because it is your political viewpoint. Its not about science but politics according to you. Push that agenda and call people who disagree names and insult them. That's the only way to deal with them. LOL... names and insults not actual science... LOL
No, Eddie, this issue is purely science and and I don't even understand why it has become a political issue. The science of climate change is so overwhelmingly abundant and in some areas easy to understand I can't see how anybody attempts to dispute it. Our polar ice caps are melting at an accelerated rate and it's eeasy to see photographs of contrasting areas now bare that once were part of the permafrost that should still be permafrost. I've watched giant ice formations calving on world news time and time again. An international symposium of the worlds greatest scientist was convened and over 2000 scientist signed onto a report stating they found the scientific evidence of climate change not only being a legitimate climatic crisis. I've watched shows on the Science Channel, Discovery Channel, Learning Channel, Net Geo and others all focused on some particular aspect of how climate change is negatively affected by the changes in the climate. You can find a handful of scientist who cling to the claim that it's all the result of some other phenomenon but their claims don't hold up to peer review. The volumes of evidence of climate change and global warming is just too vast for me to have any doubt whatsoever as to it's legitimacy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any adult entertainment in Jonesboro or close? (Jan '10) 1 hr Guest 15
St Bernards 1 hr Guest 28
ar hb 1228 1 hr jbres 104
Wet/dry signatures 1 hr Guest 55
News Former worker accused of beating disabled resid... 2 hr Care Giver 22
Review: Eyemart Express 2 hr Tessa 2
when will white men realize they are inferior t... (May '13) 3 hr haha 133
Farmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web