Man shot by cop at Dunkin' Donuts charged

Aug 5, 2010 Full story: Newsday.com 9

A day after being shot by a Suffolk County police officer at a Dunkin' Donuts in West Babylon Wednesday, a Farmingdale man faces an obstruction charge, police said Thursday morning.

Full Story
Puzzled

Boston, MA

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Have they even bothered to make up a story claiming the officers were threatened? Or is it simply taken now as a matter of course that the police shoot whoever they wish?
I agree

East Greenwich, RI

#2 Aug 5, 2010
It is crazy. He was charged with obstruction and not assault so he could not have been a threat to the cop. So I ask then why did he get shot?
Ronald DeFeo Jr

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 6, 2010
I think this stupid Suffolk Cop should be charged, show us the D&D video that they refuse to release? I wonder why? I bet his gun accidently went off officer dopy draws did they test him for drugs (The officer).
dexter

AOL

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Ronald DeFeo Jr wrote:
I think this stupid Suffolk Cop should be charged, show us the D&D video that they refuse to release? I wonder why? I bet his gun accidently went off officer dopy draws did they test him for drugs (The officer).
dont listen to authority, pay the price...should have put 2 to the chest and one to the head....Hey Ronald...by now you must enjoy dropping the soap and bending over to pick it up.....
to ronald

East Meadow, NY

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Get a life f*g! You are the most down low worthless piece os sh*T. I Hope your father is burning in hell>!!!!!!!!
Ronald DeFeo Jr

Bellmore, NY

#6 Aug 6, 2010
They just fiqured who will miss another white trash from Suffolk County so the SCPD shot this dumb Bastereddd.

Too bad he did not get one square in the head, we would be less one more Suffolk County Trash.
georce carlin

Lindenhurst, NY

#7 Aug 19, 2010
Bellmore is not exactly the gold coast
Gregg

Farmingdale, NY

#8 Aug 19, 2010
Are you proud to call yourself Ron Defeo (amityville murderer) who was also a heroin addict. Your comments are getting old, I truly think you need a job, and if you have one, it's not keeping you busy enough.
Dunkin Worker

Uniondale, NY

#9 Aug 19, 2010
I was there when it happened. The guy ordered the last coconut creame donut, Then the cop shot his as* and ate the donut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmingdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Bruser 7,940
which auto repair shop to choose in Farmingdale... Fri Charlie 1
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Annymous Fri Anonymous 1
irish mob (Oct '13) Thu ClipperHatBoy 31
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov '14 edlacinski 4
Unused medications can now be disposed of at so... Nov '14 Roberta scully 1

Farmingdale News Video

Farmingdale Dating
Find my Match