In search of relatives of MARY FLOREN...

In search of relatives of MARY FLORENCE SMITH STUART

Posted in the Farmerville Forum

Applause8135

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jul 23, 2018
MARY FLORENCE SMITH (1890-1954) was my grandmother & died when I was 4 years old. She married Charles Jamison Stuart in 1907. Her parents were Wm C.C. Smith & Mary Holland Hayes. Her siblings were: James Henry, William Arnett, Mary E., Margaret, Minnie, Lillie Mae & Lorie. The SMITH & STUART families lived in Union Parish. I am looking for a picture of her, because I don't remember her at all. If any of her relatives have a photo, please let me know.... I would like to make a copy. Thank you for any information you can share with me.
applause8135

El Dorado, AR

#2 Nov 4, 2018
Applause8135 wrote:
MARY FLORENCE SMITH (1890-1954) was my grandmother & died when I was 4 years old. She married Charles Jamison Stuart in 1907. Her parents were Wm C.C. Smith & Mary Holland Hayes. Her siblings were: James Henry, William Arnett, Mary E., Margaret, Minnie, Lillie Mae & Lorie. The SMITH & STUART families lived in Union Parish. I am looking for a picture of her, because I don't remember her at all. If any of her relatives have a photo, please let me know.... I would like to make a copy. Thank you for any information you can share with me.
PLEASE HELP ME!!! Hayes, Smith, Stuart, Stewart, Lee families..... I need your help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cedar creek corruption (May '18) 8 hr Sitting back watc... 4
randell joey hudson what can yall tell me abou... Dec 13 rusty shackleford 1
Looking for someone (Sep '17) Dec 7 bighosssaintsfan 4
Any women need attention in the morning Aug '18 joker 3
Looking for family members Jul '18 Cousin 1
Disgusting neighbor Jul '18 Darbonne resident 1
News Union Parish inmate found dead at center (Aug '08) Jul '18 Best friend of pe... 10

Farmerville Jobs

Personal Finance

Farmerville Mortgages