NICHOLE

Middletown, OH

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Just wondering what everyone knows/ and or has to say about this apartment complex.
Kelcie

Middletown, OH

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Along with Nichole, I was also wondering what everyone thinks about river pointe apartments. I can't find any reviews on the web.
LindenwaldGirl

Hamilton, OH

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Good place to raise a family.
Kelcie

Middletown, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Ty, so you would say it is safe? The apartments seem good price for space, but my little sister will be living w/ me, and shes alone for a few hours while my mother and i work after school. so i just want to make sure.
THIS PLACE IS HELL

Loveland, OH

#5 Thursday Apr 9
DO NOT RENT HERE! This place is a joke. They rent to violent people who start fights in the parking lot. Not a safe area there has been shootings and cops all the time. They never fix anything and when they do it is never done properly. The landlady is a money grubbing shrew. Stay far away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Perry Apr 26 margaret 1
tony dozier (Jan '10) Apr 26 smiles 24
theodore franks missing since 1986 Apr 23 wyatt 1
News Bobcats, even cougars, could be on prowl in Ohi... (Feb '08) Apr 17 jordan 75
Debate: Marijuana - Middletown, OH (Aug '10) Apr 16 Marty Wiseman 4
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Mar '15 AngelFace 154
tiffany Collins Mar '15 the one asking 2
More from around the web

Farmersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]