Cox shuffles management in reorganiza...

Cox shuffles management in reorganization of Dayton operations

There are 5 comments on the Bizjournals story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Cox shuffles management in reorganization of Dayton operations. In it, Bizjournals reports that:

Cox Media Group will combine its Dayton-area media companies into one mass organization, company officials announced Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bizjournals.

Leon Harrison

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Great! Maybe, they will quit taking our local editorial and opinon-page space and selling it to people who buy newspaper advertisements! Maybe, they will print and publish my columns and letters that are printed by better editors, if not by liberal bed wetters! As seen inside the covers of East Kentucky Magazine. Maybe, they will quit printing the typical drivel and whines we see from the New York Times!
Dave Naz

West Hartford, CT

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Leon Harrison wrote:
Great! Maybe, they will quit taking our local editorial and opinon-page space and selling it to people who buy newspaper advertisements! Maybe, they will print and publish my columns and letters that are printed by better editors, if not by liberal bed wetters! As seen inside the covers of East Kentucky Magazine. Maybe, they will quit printing the typical drivel and whines we see from the New York Times!
Wishful thinking from a true loser.

Did you know that Squeaky Fromme took a massive dump in Leon Harrison's mouth in 1967?
Anyonmous

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 27, 2013
If you rely on mainstream media at any level (world, national, local) I feel bad for you.
masterofconcrete pourers

Fairborn, OH

#4 Jul 27, 2013
Anyonmous wrote:
If you rely on mainstream media at any level (world, national, local) I feel bad for you.
Says the backwoods hillbilly that still carves his Tweets on lumber!
Anyonmous

Dayton, OH

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Who Tweets? Just another social medium for the government and corporations who want to know your every thought and action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tired or race topics (Jan '16) Sun meh 5
anyone remember Jun 18 sharon 1
House Jun 15 Sandy 1
psychic mediums Jun 3 Tiffany 2
old friend May '17 old friend 1
Carlie woodward May '17 Babysitter 2
Taxie May '17 taxie 1

Farmersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance