Scores of vehicles snared in Ohio highway pileups

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: The Charlotte Observer

Semi-trucks and other vehicles involved in a mulit-car crash are strewn across westbound Interstate 275 between Colerain Avenue and Hamilton Avenue Monday, Jan.

Full Story

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Jan 21, 2013
People have to drive way to fast for no reason at all, now a little girl is dead.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2013
We humans have not yet developed the intellect to stay home when we have days like this. We get out in our vehicles, get into accidents that cause death or injury, make our insurance companies pay for all this damage, stop or retard snowplows from doing their job, and for what? Because we don't want to miss a day of work?

Nto that this is an individual decision for most people, but we need some leadership that would close down the roads to people who don't have to be at work. Just make it legal for medical professionals and essential government employees like snowplow drivers.
cold black coffee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
We humans have not yet developed the intellect to stay home when we have days like this. We get out in our vehicles, get into accidents that cause death or injury, make our insurance companies pay for all this damage, stop or retard snowplows from doing their job, and for what? Because we don't want to miss a day of work?
Nto that this is an individual decision for most people, but we need some leadership that would close down the roads to people who don't have to be at work. Just make it legal for medical professionals and essential government employees like snowplow drivers.
Did you click the link and look at the picture? The road is clear! You can see edge lines and painted lane markers as clear as day! This is typical Ohio driver idiocy! Driving too fast, too close together and one touch of the brake pedal and people are driving right up other people's butts. There was no reason to call off work, no reason to close roads, no reason for plows to even be out. This was sheer Ohio driver stupidity.
cold black coffee

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2013
PS: what was that kid doing out of the car? Pure parental failure to be a parent. Unless it is on fire you should remain in your vehicle. This applies especially to passengers. I wonder how many of the 20 hospitalized would have been unhurt had they stayed in their cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley Glossen 19 hr flower 1
Shoes Dec 23 real og 2
For rent Dec 10 Baratone Phone Bone 7
Ernest Michael Lynch (Apr '13) Dec 2 help me please 3
looking for mitch wright or mitchell wade wright (Aug '10) Nov '14 don garland 5
Jeremy Shane Temple-Dog abuser (Oct '13) Nov '14 AngelFace 137
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) Nov '14 katmandu 235
Farmersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Farmersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Farmersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farmersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News