bad Middletown neighborhoods

bad Middletown neighborhoods

Posted in the Farmersville Forum

victoria

Melrose Park, IL

#1 Jul 28, 2013
What all neighborhoods are bad in Middletown. I go to MUM and im not from here. As I drive around I see a lot of ghettos and blacks standing on some street corners. I live in the apartments behin MUM. Most MUM students go to Oxford to hang out. Is there any where in Middletown to hang out for college kids thats a little less "colored"?
Smoke

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 29, 2013
Better Transfer To Oxford
Chef Wallace

Garden City, MI

#3 Aug 5, 2013
What neighborhood in Middletown isnt bad? They're all gang, drug and trash infested. Isn't many clubs or anything that you would want to hang out at in Middletown. Theyre mostly black, hispanic or white trash who might as well be colored too.
bad

Garden City, MI

#4 Aug 7, 2013
All of downtown, Douglas park, Baltimore street, Mayfield, freedom court are all bad areas. Sunset is turning into the ghetto too, lakeside as well. Bonita Dr is next. Middletown is worse than Hamilton.
yep

Lebanon, OH

#5 Aug 9, 2013
bad wrote:
All of downtown, Douglas park, Baltimore street, Mayfield, freedom court are all bad areas. Sunset is turning into the ghetto too, lakeside as well. Bonita Dr is next. Middletown is worse than Hamilton.
yep
converse

Garden City, MI

#6 Sep 5, 2013
I can yell you Middletown is just as bad as Cimcinnati from a crime ratio. Too many thugs and gangbangers!
HeyLookARacist

Middletown, OH

#8 Mar 21, 2016
victoria wrote:
What all neighborhoods are bad in Middletown. I go to MUM and im not from here. As I drive around I see a lot of ghettos and blacks standing on some street corners. I live in the apartments behin MUM. Most MUM students go to Oxford to hang out. Is there any where in Middletown to hang out for college kids thats a little less "colored"?
What the heck is wrong with you...?
Sad to say

United States

#9 Apr 11, 2016
There ARE no "nice" neighborhoods in Middletown anymore. All nice people need to flee from that dump ASAP.
MethyOheadofDayt on

Matawan, NJ

#10 May 3, 2016
victoria wrote:
What all neighborhoods are bad in Middletown. I go to MUM and im not from here. As I drive around I see a lot of ghettos and blacks standing on some street corners. I live in the apartments behin MUM. Most MUM students go to Oxford to hang out. Is there any where in Middletown to hang out for college kids thats a little less "colored"?
You have invaded our safe space. Black lives matter! How dare you observe and comment on the completely obvious. You ... you ... ray-siss.

Middletown is a trash city. There are no nice areas there. Just a ring of lilly white sanitized housing developments for boring married people with families that ring the squalor of Middletown itself.
Victor

Fairfield, OH

#11 May 12, 2016
MethyOheadofDayton wrote:
<quoted text>

You have invaded our safe space. Black lives matter! How dare you observe and comment on the completely obvious. You ... you ... ray-siss.

Middletown is a trash city. There are no nice areas there. Just a ring of lilly white sanitized housing developments for boring married people with families that ring the squalor of Middletown itself.
Most of the housing developments are occupied by blacks. Middletown is far from a "white" city. Ever been to the high school? Almost half the population is black or brown. Are you referring to a different Middletown other than the one in Ohio?
MethyOheadofDayt on

Elk Grove Village, IL

#12 May 18, 2016
Victor wrote:
<quoted text>

Most of the housing developments are occupied by blacks. Middletown is far from a "white" city. Ever been to the high school? Almost half the population is black or brown. Are you referring to a different Middletown other than the one in Ohio?
Nope, the one true boring dead Middletown, home of the Middies. I post from a proxy so it shows me in Chicago or NJ. I live in briar white trash Warren county.
Debdog

United States

#13 Monday May 30
victoria wrote:
What all neighborhoods are bad in Middletown. I go to MUM and im not from here. As I drive around I see a lot of ghettos and blacks standing on some street corners. I live in the apartments behin MUM. Most MUM students go to Oxford to hang out. Is there any where in Middletown to hang out for college kids thats a little less "colored"?
Whatever state u go to there are ghetto areas , people hanging on corners black and white with pants below their ass, wanna be thugs,EVERYWHERE, so don't just point out middletown, thanku, I'm sure you've seen it wherever you're from and if not you came here cause you wanna be!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Middletown and Hamilton..... Jun 14 Hate is Boring 2
Lindsay bogan (Oct '15) Jun 10 Weknow 2
Sinday (Jan '11) May 29 Alphaq 12
Another shooting in Middletown May 28 Blue 1
gibbs family May '16 Gibbs 3
Middletown 1965 to early 70 (Jun '09) May '16 BOONDOSH99 241
News 'Eccentric' benefactor's Bottle Farm receives h... (Nov '08) Jan '14 John Drury 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmersville Mortgages