Who in the hell keeps stealing shit a...

Who in the hell keeps stealing shit around Farmersburg?

Posted in the Farmersburg Forum

armed citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 28, 2013
It's starting to piss me off! Really? Trying to steal gas out of my truck? What a piece of shit....too bad you got chased off by my dogs...I was ready to start shooting....
sickandtiredsull ivanco

Terre Haute, IN

#2 May 16, 2013
lets face it we all know whos doin the thefts from farmersburg we jus need local (town clowns) to do something about it.......its ol j bennetts son and that Ramirez chics fat brother.....from what i heard the po-pos scared of their familys or maybe they would get the trash out of town
Tired of low life people

Terre Haute, IN

#3 May 30, 2013
I wish I knew. I'm pregnant and my brain has been, well, a little off lately with all these hormones. The one time I forget my wallet in my car & it gets stolen (last night). It's been a very bad day!
miss claire

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jun 1, 2013
sickandtiredsullivanco wrote:
lets face it we all know whos doin the thefts from farmersburg we jus need local (town clowns) to do something about it.......its ol j bennetts son and that Ramirez chics fat brother.....from what i heard the po-pos scared of their familys or maybe they would get the trash out of town
That's a lie!! Get your story straight before bashing my family on here! If you stand by your statement then give us your real name
Armed Citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jun 7, 2013
sickandtiredsullivanco wrote:
I have been doing some investigating of my own....since Woody is too busy sleeping behind the DQ or sitting in the park playing his PSP..and I have came up with a few names, but, this is the first time I've heard these names...hmmm
Tech

Bloomington, IN

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Get with the times people. Motion sensing Video cameras and recorders have become very cheap. (3 or 4 hundred dollars) Night vision game cameras.(2 hundred) Its a small price to pay for piece of mind and its fun. Just set up your camera and wait. Its kind of like fishing. Each day check your camera and see if you caught the big one. A picture is worth a thousand words. You might even set one up behind the DQ.
Insider

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2013
I'm a teenager of farmersburg and know most if not all the kids that run around here... I've heard of all of the stealing and have had it happen to my parents and there vehicles. I'm not a snitch but the person who has been doing it has it coming to him. It's a shame that your own "friends" would do that. But just a heads up anything of value or that a teenage boy of 18-19 yrs old thinks he can make money off of I would not keep in your cars or garage.
i just dont get it

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jul 19, 2013
its the stockwells its always been the stockwells.tim,jess,sherri,lar ry,steve,brenda,lisa,all of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sullivan Prosecutor To Recuse Himself From Hyme... Feb 1 CC 1
News Video: Brawl at town board meeting Jan '16 Failed 73
Poll The Hymera town cop should (Mar '12) Dec '15 Sister CandyGirl 3
Hymera town marshall (Mar '10) Dec '15 Karma bitez 103
News ISP: No arrests made in Hymera town marshal fig... Dec '15 Townie 3
News Hymera altercation results in jailer termination Dec '15 Anonymous 7
Thunderbird Problems (Jun '15) Jun '15 Tom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmersburg Mortgages