Farmersburg Residents Recieve High Wa...

Farmersburg Residents Recieve High Water Bills

There are 1 comment on the WTWO-TV Terre Haute story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Farmersburg Residents Recieve High Water Bills. In it, WTWO-TV Terre Haute reports that:

“The next month it was 300 some dollars and the next month it jumped up 186 thousand gallon usage.”

In the last month the people of Farmersburg have been using a lot of water. "35,250 gallons of water that they billed us for," said Skeeter Southwood. via WTWO-TV Terre Haute

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTWO-TV Terre Haute.

Jim

Natick, MA

#1 Aug 22, 2007
I live in Farmersburg as well and we have been getting high bills for a very long time and no one does anything about it. Our sewage will run twice the water usage whereas in Terre Haute it is less than half. I have wanted to know what has been going on for a while now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walton/stout 4 hr Katie Riley 3
Trying to find out who girl is??? (Jun '16) Oct '17 Warren 9
New Town Marshal Oct '17 Sullivan 5
Town is a dump! (Mar '17) Oct '17 townofshelburn 6
Shelburn Town Board Meeting (May '17) Sep '17 Sick of the Shell... 3
Collecting Child Support in Sullivan County (Sep '09) Sep '17 shelburn citizen 6
Who do you want to President? (Sep '08) Sep '17 shelburn citizen 6

Farmersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmersburg Mortgages