A1 idea

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Should she be removed from her position in the school.
had to ask

Bloomington, IN

#2 Mar 14, 2010
No one else has asked, so I have to. Why do you think she should be removed?
curious

League City, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2010
who are you talking about being removed from the school, i'd love to give my opinion on this.. my kids go to farmersburg school..
wanna know

Dickinson, TX

#4 Apr 12, 2010
I know who she is and she was a lesbian when I went to N.C. from 87-90. Did she do something that you think she needs to be removed? I wouldn't think that they would remove her just because she's a lesbian. Everyone knew it back then. I don't agree with her lifestyle but she was a good teacher.
couldnt care less

United States

#5 May 14, 2010
I heard a parent complained that she was going into the girls locker room while they were changing and showering and they said because of her lifestyle it was no different than a male school employee being in there.
Former Student and Parent

League City, TX

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Nancy Liston worked really hard at North Central. She was great at scheduling games and getting things organized but I think she had many problems as well. She is one of the most sarcastic people I know and she is very rude. I had her as a teacher and a coach and she really knew how to put you down. Also, when I see her now she doesn't even say hi. I think that is very rude.
I don't know about her being a lesbian or not. I have heard so many things that I don't even know what to believe but if that is the case then she doesn't need to be in the girls' locker room at all. She was in there several times when I played sports for her. I just think she could have handled herself in a more professional manner.

As far as them getting rid of her as athletic director, I think they made a wise choice. She made the mistake of talking nasty about a lot of people and not taking pride in the school when they were chosen to have the Regionals there. I really hope Ryan Kamman gets the job as athletic director. He seems like he would do a better job behind the scenes when it comes to athletics.

If anyone has anymore information on Nancy please let us know what led up to this.
former student

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Aug 6, 2011
ive had nancy liston as a teacher...she is terrible...the way she talks to kids...you cant do anything right for the woman...she also had no pride for the football team. if you were on the football team and you had liston that class was hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elsie Alumbaugh (Jul '13) Oct 13 not the 1 3
Mike or Alfred lee Wilkins (Apr '12) Oct 13 not the 1 4
looking for an old friend Jul '14 shelburn man 2
Who do you support for Prosecutor in Indiana (S... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Rumormonger 23
A major meth pipeline shut down in the Wabash V... (Jan '08) Jun '14 The Truth Hurts 18
Politician arrested for DUI in patrol car (Feb '08) May '14 John 34
Shelburn town board (Mar '11) Apr '14 michae 35

Freeze Warning for Sullivan County was issued at October 30 at 2:27PM EDT

Farmersburg Dating
Find my Match

Farmersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Farmersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farmersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]