Collin County jail inmate dies, another hospitalized 12:30 PM CT

Full story: Dallas Morning News

By TIARA M. ELLIS / The Dallas Morning News tellis@dallasnews.com A Collin County Jail inmate died after being restrained by officers over the weekend and another remains hospitalized after a suicide attempt, ...

Comments (Page 36)

Showing posts 701 - 720 of732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Soyberg

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

blatzoid!
Tripped Up

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Didn't one just have an "accidental fall" down a flight of stairs while handcuffed?
Thunderbird

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Word.
well known

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

HEY EVEDYAHU BEN YISRAEL, you sound stupid with all that "my people" talk.
Good Justice

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Where are the mighty FBI investigators. I guess the males are just to busy trying on different dresses.
Its me

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

He still dead?
Didi

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

I think it is so sad that so many people are the VICTIMS of these young inmates be they black white or purple. They did something to be incarcerated in the first place. Stop excusing their violent, criminal behavior because they are black.

“It's me”

Since: May 07

My Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

He's still dead!
in plano texas

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

Jada wrote:
This is so sad to hear about another young black male dying in the "custody" of officers at a jail!!! But of course he was made out to seem like the bad guy, when I'm sure he did nothing in the state of TX in the first place! What's the ratio of black to white in that county?? I'm willing to bet it's 94% white and all the remaining races make up the 6%. Something NEEDS to be done so this NEVER happens again!! I'm sure his family wants the truth!
WOW--no wonder racism is still around!!! Maybe you should come check out plano before you start judging, there are actually alot of black people who live in plano! If you go on Collin County's website (where plano is located) you can search the current inmates and even read about what they did! These people, white or black, did something illegal and deserve to be in there!!! If they don't want to be restrained then maybe they need to sit back and re-evaluate their lives! Here is the link for you sweety, check out the website and you will see exactly why these people are being restrained, locked up, and treated like criminals!
http://www.co.collin.tx.us/online_services/in...

“It's me”

My Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Wonder if Elliott and Michael Jackson have met??????
LOL!!!
inmate wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

yes, there are a lot of blacks in Collin Co. Good and some not so good just like whites. The jail was an overall decent place compared to Dallas Government Center where you and your kids wud be approached by crack heads on your way in to visit.... but I hav to agree with Jada. If you do what your told the jail was nice to us and even gave us extra visitation time... but if you acted like an ass then that's how you're treated!

“It's me”

My Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

bump Still dead!!!
Fire

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Fire the torpedoes
Water

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Darn the torpedoes

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Sup yall wrote:
He's still dead!
Your Nov 7, 2007 comment, page 25, nearly caused me injury from laughing so hard.

That was brilliant!

“It's me”

My Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

MJayM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Nov 7, 2007 comment, page 25, nearly caused me injury from laughing so hard.
That was brilliant!
Thank you!
Nobody

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

It's funny watching blacks run around like crazed animals hunting the handful of white racists that exist in this country (while banging every white girl they can lay their hands on) while the latinos pour in by the tens of millions and set up barrios coast to coast and actively hunt them. Ironic.
Lil D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Whowill police da police wrote:
I am so sorry to hear this story, my condolences to the family and friends So, many lives are taken by people who have no right to even judge anyone. Please,contact radio stations not just texas,(tom joyner) and Public Broadcasting Channels (Tavis Smiley) to get this the exposure it needs. You got to remember just becasue times are changing does no mean people are. The same people who enslaved our ancestors have children that have learned the same hate.
You dont remember you're history verry well. It was a "BLACK" man that "sold his OWN people to those "white folks"

“It's me”

My Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

Bump. Back alive...opps back to top, he's still dead!!!!! ROGLMAO

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

Sup yall wrote:
Bump. Back alive...opps back to top, he's still dead!!!!! ROGLMAO
How many crimes do you think were not committed because of him not being around to accomplish them?

I'm just glad he's not shopping under my Christmas tree this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 701 - 720 of732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmers Branch Discussions

Search the Farmers Branch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 3 hr tellie 7,796
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 529
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr barefoot2626 21,131
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Defiant1 16,799
Democrats in texas? 6 hr pappy 3
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr David 640
Do we really need a President 11 hr Ragnar The Impaler 4
•••
•••
•••
Farmers Branch Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Farmers Branch Jobs

•••