Faribault man gets 180 days in workho...

Faribault man gets 180 days in workhouse for stalking children

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 7, 2010, titled Faribault man gets 180 days in workhouse for stalking children. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Faribault man is sentenced to 180 days in the workhouse for trying to lure some elementary school girls into his car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

createdequal

Richardson, TX

#1 May 7, 2010
Incredible. He'll have 180 days to plan his next predatory adventure.
No Justice

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 7, 2010
They should throw away the key on scum like this. The only way to prevent them from doing it again.
Urban Diogenes

Saint Paul, MN

#3 May 7, 2010
You have to be kidding me!

Based on his sentence, this guy is apparently less of a threat to society than a low-level drug dealer,in the eyes of the MN judicial system. I bet that his future victims will have a much different view.
slylab

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 7, 2010
While I have the same reaction as the first three comments, how harsh of sentence can be handed down for asking for directions? Not knowing him or the situation beyond the paragraph provided, I cannot condemn the man yet. Although my instincts say that he is a pedophile and will harm children in the future. Great world we live in!
jerry person

Cumberland, WI

#5 May 7, 2010
If this guy would have had a badge. He would be advanced for stalking. If not for double standarsd they would not have any. Officers all stalk. It is part of their evil. Maybe he was arrested because he did not look in the persons underwear like a stalker with a badge would do.
BAC

Eagle River, WI

#6 May 7, 2010
What ev dude! Were gonna rip you balz off so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!!!
BAC

Eagle River, WI

#7 May 7, 2010
jerry person wrote:
If this guy would have had a badge. He would be advanced for stalking. If not for double standarsd they would not have any. Officers all stalk. It is part of their evil. Maybe he was arrested because he did not look in the persons underwear like a stalker with a badge would do.
What?????? You make no sense.
What the

Manchester, CT

#8 May 7, 2010
Jerry your med's are wearing off.
jerry person

Cumberland, WI

#9 May 7, 2010
If your not the lead dog you always smell the same smell. See the same view and keep you mouth shut.
So take your meds so you can take the smell sheep.
Simple minded people beleive anything.
BAC

Eagle River, WI

#10 May 7, 2010
jerry person wrote:
If your not the lead dog you always smell the same smell. See the same view and keep you mouth shut.
So take your meds so you can take the smell sheep.
Simple minded people beleive anything.
Lighten up Francis!
Roe

United States

#11 May 7, 2010
Jerry Peterson... are you also a pederast?
Domeball

Cottage Grove, MN

#12 May 7, 2010
No Justice wrote:
They should throw away the key on scum like this. The only way to prevent them from doing it again.
That's just a little over the top. This is America still. He didn't actually DO anything YET. I don't know how much the workhouse stay is going to modify his behavior. I think maybe a person like this probably hates his own behavior as much as society hates it. Maybe he should be microchipped and monitored for the rest of his life.
Al Bundy

Minneapolis, MN

#13 May 7, 2010
In 3-5 years we'll be reading and debating the sentence this guy should have received now, after he's actually successfully abducted kids. Least we forget, he approached the kids multiple times, had duct tape, rope, and other not so kid-friendly items and ideas with him. 180 days...
Roadagent1

Minneapolis, MN

#14 May 7, 2010
Actually, the suspect is a impotent, bed wetter that is infantile in maturity. Yes, he is pedophile---

Lives at home
White Male
Unable to maintain normal relationships with women
Overweight
Deceitful
Actions defended by family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando 5 hr Joe Balls 39
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 9 hr LIbEralS 517
Right now!!!!!!! Sun space ace 2
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned Sun cowboy chris 11
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties Sat Joe Balls 5
Typical Minnesota Voter Sat Phineas 6
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota Jun 25 Phineas 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faribault Mortgages