Minneapolis / Gunfire wounds 2 at party

Minneapolis / Gunfire wounds 2 at party

There are 18 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 13, 2011, titled Minneapolis / Gunfire wounds 2 at party. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

There are a lot of broken hearts in Minnesota. And doctors say the intriguing health problem usually doesn't stem from a failed romance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Freedom Lover

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 13, 2011
"A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ." John Steinbeck

Since: Feb 11

AOL

#4 Feb 14, 2011
lol wrote:
The land of 10,000 lakes and 30,000 cops. Arrest of innocent people break more hearts than anything in America. Nothing does more harm to a community than a criminal just us regime in each community. Ruining people just like hitler did for personal sick satisfaction.
Two people get shot and you complain about the police. Do you use a logical thought process or are you that delusional?
Larry Pullmyfinger

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 14, 2011
10000 taxes...just getting warmed up
lol

Osceola, WI

#6 Feb 14, 2011
MN Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Two people get shot and you complain about the police. Do you use a logical thought process or are you that delusional?
You should stand when you speak your muffled. Your taking out you police face. Talk out of the face on your shoulders. Your not at work talking to kids. All cops are two faced.

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
"A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ." John Steinbeck
I can not believe how people are. This world world be much better if people would get along and get help if they need it.

AOL

#8 Feb 14, 2011
lol wrote:
The land of 10,000 lakes and 30,000 cops. Arrest of innocent people break more hearts than anything in America. Nothing does more harm to a community than a criminal just us regime in each community. Ruining people just like hitler did for personal sick satisfaction.
Please explain what the police had to do with this shooting. Do not resort to calling names, please explain yourself.
Wonderoos

Buffalo, MN

#9 Feb 14, 2011
MN Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain what the police had to do with this shooting. Do not resort to calling names, please explain yourself.
You'll have to wait til lunch, the jail only gives lol so much yard time.

AOL

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Wonderoos wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to wait til lunch, the jail only gives lol so much yard time.
Thank you, that's a great reply! I am betting that troll has done time before.
Freedom Lover

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Feb 14, 2011
Pat wrote:
Minnesota and broken hearts???? HMMMMM....Lets just break down some film to figure this out...1)Twins get beat...AGAIN...by the "Yankees in the playoffs to ruin a great season. 2) Vikings go 6-10, Brent was hurt most of the year and sucked when he played, Moss is booted, lose a third round pick, roof collapses, Packers win Super Bowl. 3) Gopher Basketball is going backwards under Tubby Smith..who will probably leave next year...Badgers just beat OSU. 3. Gopher Puck is terrible. 4) Wild will just miss playoffs this year. 5) Timberpuppies are terrible. 6) It was -10 for two straight weeks. 7) We are 6 billion in debt. 8) Bob Dylan sounded like Fozzie Bear at the Grammys. Am I missing anything?
Mark might lend you his luxary bunkers but he has a standing rule to keep your hand off his private supplies.
Billy Blanks

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Feb 14, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>Mark might lend you his luxary bunkers but he has a standing rule to keep your hand off his private supplies.
What, exactly, is a "luxary"?
Pat

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Feb 14, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text>Mark might lend you his luxary bunkers but he has a standing rule to keep your hand off his private supplies.
Sorry Freedom Lover, but I'm not getting your post. Are you talking Mark Wilf?
Pat

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Feb 14, 2011
Mark Dayton. Sorry..Light bulb just went off.
just a suggestion

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Feb 14, 2011
I think a lot of this could be solved by women here in MN having less reluctance to pulling down their panties. That is an issue here with MN women compared to other states.
Wonderoos

Buffalo, MN

#18 Feb 14, 2011
just a suggestion wrote:
I think a lot of this could be solved by women here in MN having less reluctance to pulling down their panties. That is an issue here with MN women compared to other states.
Sometimes more is less.
troll

Hugo, MN

#19 Feb 14, 2011
Billy Blanks wrote:
<quoted text>
What, exactly, is a "luxary"?
It looks like spelling and grammar are a "luxary" for that poster!
St Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Feb 14, 2011
Chelsea3684 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not believe how people are. This world world be much better if people would get along and get help if they need it.
Natural Selection, leave it alone.
Buffalo Bob

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2011
Was this one of those bring your own gun to the party, PARTY. so famous in MLPS.
DispicableMe

Chicago, IL

#23 Feb 15, 2011
Assemble the Minions!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 36,810
Armed and dangerous 28 min Davycrockett 4
Im a wimp Wed Space ace 2
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Wed LIbEralS 583
Civil War Illegal Immigration Showdown Wed cowboy chris 14
Marine le pen Tue cowboy chris 2
Participate in Transportation Focus Group! Earn... (May '15) Jul '16 Jftb 2

Faribault Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faribault Mortgages