Pawlenty requests disaster declaratio...

Pawlenty requests disaster declaration for Southern Minnesota

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Pawlenty requests disaster declaration for Southern Minnesota. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Gov. Tim Pawlenty is asking for a federal disaster declaration because of flooding across southern Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Holy Shiite

Barron, WI

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Isn't that "big government"? I thought he was against such "intrusion." What about rugged individualism and self-reliance? Guess that rhetoric only applies when it's politically convenient...
Tired Republican

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 2, 2010
Typical Pawlenty political blackmail. So he asks for help from Obama through a letter (most likely Obama hasnt read it) and decided to tell the whole world about its plight regarding his request.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge orders Kentucky clerk jailed 18 min Ozzy 4
Another Government FAILURE Vet benifits (Mar '13) 57 min LIbErals 6
Comcast To Charge $30 For Data Over 300GB Cap 1 hr Little Boy Blue 19
Did you hear the one about ... 2 hr Little Boy Blue 1
Congressman John Kline runs away and hides 2 hr Little Boy Blue 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 34,487
clinton probe extends to key aides 6 hr Denise 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faribault Mortgages