fun

Andover, MN

#153 Feb 13, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post for us in the Non Sociopath World, what the Slewism "SIW" is?
It is ok if you do not know, nobody else does either, but Psycho Slewsie has used it in 2 posts to me so far.
We can assume it has something to do with her sick desires for Little BOI's!
Sorry, I can't help you there. You're probably right with your assumption though. I find it odd, that Topix allows this much spamming from one poster. Topix must find that endless off topic insults and incoherent posts from this troll are OK. I don't get it. I guess they're OK with not being taken seriously.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#154 Feb 13, 2013
I guess, you being a biased troll, is a better proposition, "right" ??? You know what a SIW is or you're a real liar...

A self-inflicted wound (SIW), is the act of harming oneself where there are no underlying psychological problems related to the self-injury, but where the injurer wanted to take advantage of being injured.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#155 Feb 13, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I guess, you being a biased troll, is a better proposition, "right" ??? You know what a SIW is or you're a real liar...
A self-inflicted wound (SIW), is the act of harming oneself where there are no underlying psychological problems related to the self-injury, but where the injurer wanted to take advantage of being injured.
iddiiiit!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#156 Feb 13, 2013

Tell us all about your SIW, con.....

I'm guessing head.

LMAOROTFU~!

Head it is, now how many rounds ???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#157 Feb 13, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I'm guessing head.
LMAOROTFU~!
iddiiiit!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#158 Feb 13, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I'm guessing head.
LMAOROTFU~!
Where the fauch do you come up with this sick shaat that is completely unrelated to anything?

We can assume this to be more Slewsie Projections of a Psychotic Brain!

Are you somehow suggesting that somebody should use a gun to commit violence?....YES you are!

Tell us that you have no 2nd Amendment Rights you dangerous sociopath!

TOPIX! Get her out of here!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#159 Feb 13, 2013
Topix is much much closer to getting rid of you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#160 Feb 13, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
Topix is much much closer to getting rid of you.
And you know this,how? idiiit. A special note from soros.org ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#161 Feb 13, 2013
Some folks have common sense, it's hard to explain to a primate.... You'll just have to figure who won the election and extrapolate... LMAOROTFU ~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#162 Feb 13, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this,how? idiiit. A special note from soros.org ?
Guy lost a SLEW of posts just last week... Short list, for a shorter "man".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#163 Feb 14, 2013

I'm guessing head.

LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#164 Feb 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I'm guessing head.
LMAOROTFU~!
Ms Congeniality,

Why do you try so hard?

You exude morality, and all them big kids just need you to use your witty nature to keep tham in place......Great Job Champ!

You tell them!

If anyone has a right to be indignant about dishonesty it is you!

You work so hard to keep things civil and some poster comes on and goes all "Honeytrap", "SIW", "Little BOI's", "Trashy Liar", and "LMAOJHYTV!~" on you.

I wish that other posters could have a fraction of the good moral character that you exude in every post!

Are you going to report this post to Topix:(

(By the way, Topix is your life as an Investor from the Magical DOJO in the Sky where you make a fortune in DOJO Dollars. The rest of us do not care enough to notify Topix about your non stop use of this platform to troll for other Posters Children, and abuse their Parents that make you feel bad like Uncle Daddy did!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#165 Feb 14, 2013
The Slime washired by soro.org to moderate this forum, but the Slime does not admit it. The Slime does want everyone to know that it is the moderator, by slyly injecting into the conversation
inside info that could only be supplied by soros.com .
Kid stuff, like,"I know something trhat you don't know." What a pitiful sack of sht.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#167 Feb 14, 2013
Arizona, it's not the heat, it's the stupidity...

Personal motto, right monkey boi ???

Yeah, you've been pitiful, since you hired illegals and used pedophiles to "guard" children....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#168 Feb 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, you've been pitiful, since you hired illegals and used pedophiles to "guard" children....
The Slime's mental illnes is readily apparent in every insane post. Any employer other than soros.org would have fired it on day one. But George Soros has not had any human feelings since the days when he turned his own people over to the Nazis. That is why he instructed his hirelings to hire and keep mentally damaged people like the Slime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#169 Feb 14, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Slime's mental illnes is readily apparent in every insane post. Any employer other than soros.org would have fired it on day one. But George Soros has not had any human feelings since the days when he turned his own people over to the Nazis. That is why he instructed his hirelings to hire and keep mentally damaged people like the Slime.
Yep, "illnes" is sad... if only because you have spell check, but are too stupid to use it. Sadly, your obvious stupidity detracts from your dumb-*ss-ery ~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#170 Feb 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, "illnes" is sad... if only because you have spell check, but are too stupid to use it. Sadly, your obvious stupidity detracts from your dumb-*ss-ery ~
But, you read it,you understood it and you responded to it. And this is your response? Haw haw haw haw !!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#171 Feb 14, 2013

Nothing to say, nobody to say it to, and written laughter ?? LMAOROFRU~! Original, right ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#172 Feb 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Nothing to say, nobody to say it to, and written laughter ?? LMAOROFRU~! Original, right ?
Slewsie, we really do need to make another doctor appointment to get the meds adjusted again. You are repeating repeating yourself yourself again again.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#173 Feb 14, 2013
Go ahead and make the appointment, you'll be alone and with a moron....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Shot By Robbinsdale Officer Charged With ... 4 min Not so 27
Chicago 17 min Not so 5
Every year since 2002, Minnesota has been losin... 3 hr Not so 10
NHL playoffs!!! 9 hr Muttin 13
America Deserves Hillary Clinton 14 hr FOVR 15
Scott Pelley 19 hr FOVR 11
America doesn't need Hillary Clinton!!!! 22 hr pic pine treez 1
More from around the web

Faribault People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE