TrashyLiar's kids.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#33 Feb 9, 2013
It's not OK to pretend you are tough... like you do, IrassLiar/SL/FRED.... Just be sure, you never show your face at ANY DOJO, so no one finds out what a sissy you really are.

You don't need to show up, it wouldn't be a fair match...

.... unless you found a man to bring...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CaptCrunch

Black Canyon City, AZ

#35 Feb 9, 2013
The Sime is so frustrated that human beings can have children, and it can't, that it deletes half of the posts referring to it's inability. Poor slobbrering sack of sht. And pitiful coward also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sisyphus

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Feb 9, 2013
If the parents are liars I assume the children would be as well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#37 Feb 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Is that any way for a good little wifey to speak ?? STFU bYtch ! LMAOROTFU~!
Sociopath,

Do YOU really not know that everyone (Including your family) is disgusted by your sick needs?

How pathetic is it that YOU feel that the little "Judge-its" offer some validity to your abusive and ignorant posts.

23 "Judge-its that YOU Feel are "Positive" just on this post alone....Pathetic.(And nobody cares)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#38 Feb 9, 2013
It's not OK to pretend you are tough... like you do, IrassLiar/SL/FRED.... Just be sure, you never show your face at ANY DOJO, so no one finds out what a sissy you really are.

You don't need to show up, it wouldn't be a fair match...

.... unless you found a man to bring...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#40 Feb 9, 2013
So, 1 outta every 3 kids in the world is Chinese.

Almost 1/2 of Americans are minorities.

Half of Americans are overweight. Half are male...

USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98.

Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time.....

I love teabagger "thinking"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#41 Feb 9, 2013
Rumor has it, TrashMM will be wearing a 6 headed Madonna costume and "manning" a Hertz on Halloween. Personally, I can't see the lot of those monikers manning anything...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#42 Feb 9, 2013
Why not just breed IrassMn QUITTERS, so nobody works longer than 2 1/4 hours, because THE JOB'S TOO HARD ! WAAAA WAAAA WAAA ~! LMAOROTFu~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Enough

Grantsburg, WI

#44 Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#47 Feb 10, 2013
I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
You know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

Every morning just before breakfast
I don't want no coffee or tea
Just me and good buddy Wiser
That's all I ever need
'Cause I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

The other night I laid sleeping
And I woke from a terrible dream
So I caught up my pal Jack Daniel's
And his partner Jimmy Beam
And we drank alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

#48 Feb 10, 2013

We have all noticed how callously the Slime has treated the children of other posters on this forum, and it occured to me that other than the young bois it claims to have broken, it never refers to any offspring of it's own.
So, the question arises. How many offspring do you believe that the Sime has mothered or fathered, or shared in the creation of.
Some of us will speculate that the Slime is a transvetite, and has created offspring without ouitside help. You may comment on this if you wish.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#49 Feb 10, 2013
CRapt, doesn't think... just like all the little bunches of idiots.....So HARD UP, you want to believe someone is attracted ?? Nope !

Yep, you broke and are soliciting gay sex...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

#50 Feb 10, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
CRapt, doesn't think... just like all the little bunches of idiots.....So HARD UP, you want to believe someone is attracted ?? Nope !
Yep, you broke and are soliciting gay sex...
You were the first to bring out your attraction to little bois.
(Slew) "My favorite toys are liitle bois, but they break so easily."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#53 Feb 11, 2013

Yep, you're broke and are soliciting gay sex...

Now, the broken idiot wants a man ??? Try con, use PhillipKs VodKa...to bait your honey trap. LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#54 Feb 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Now, the broken idiot wants a man ??? Try con, use PhillipKs VodKa...to bait your honey trap. LMAOROTFU~!
We see you Slewsie.

Unlike Mommy we see what Uncle Daddy did to you. You are important and "special".(Maybe you can tone down your insertion of your Sexual Dysfunction into every post you reply too?)

We value your life, especially on Topix.

Please call me a drunk so that you can have real value as a poster.

Everybody love you Slewsie. You have so much to give mankind.

(By the way, I had to cut paste your quote. YOU are the ultimate manifestation of "Lifelong Learning")

"Ordinarily people live and learn"

(By the way, those Little BOI's you fantasize about, and have no doubt acted upon, do not appreciate you attempting to deflect from your abuse of them by the play on words that you took 3 weeks to create, which you feel "covers" your crimes!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#56 Feb 11, 2013
Poor con, dry drunk extra fruity !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#57 Feb 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor con, dry drunk extra fruity !
("extra fruity !" Sociopath, stop posting your Projections, and Self loathing. Your displays of Homophobia do not redirect us from your disturbing desires for Little BOI's)

To illustrate. Slewsie, The Resident Child Abuser created "Bunches of Idiots" about 3 weeks after she was lambasted for her "slip", when she revealed that she;

"Likes Little BOI's",

"Likes to bend Little BOI's over"

"Likes to Break Little BOI's"

BUT! Topix allows the Sociopath a forum for her depravity?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#59 Feb 11, 2013
Poor con, doesn't think... just like all the little bunches of idiots.....So HARD UP, you want to believe someone is attracted ?? Nope !

Now, the broken idiot wants a man ??? Try capt, use PhillipKs VodKa...to bait your honey trap. LMAOROTFU~!

Or tell a cop, LIAR ~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#60 Feb 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor con, doesn't think... just like all the little bunches of idiots.....So HARD UP, you want to believe someone is attracted ?? Nope !
Now, the broken idiot wants a man ??? Try capt, use PhillipKs VodKa...to bait your honey trap. LMAOROTFU~!
Or tell a cop, LIAR ~!
Tape Worm,

Do you Feel that nobody on here KNOWS that YOU are the Drunk?

I have been generous to you because of your clear and consistently revealed Mental Illness.

But do not confuse my/our kindness with ignorance....WE know that you are mixing something with that Thorazine!

Fellow Posters, Please say a Prayer for the Little BOI"s that have encountered Slewsie before they were old enough to know what Slewsie was doing to them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#62 Feb 11, 2013
Fellow posters,

Have any of you had any interface with Sexual Sociopaths like Slewsie and are able to decipher her quote below?

(Slewsie Quote)

"to bait your honey trap. LMAOROTFU~!"

What the fauch is a "Honey Trap" and how come our Topix Sociopath uses the phrase like an "Old Pro" who thinks others here know what it is?

TOPIX! Why are you letting here on here!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lies Matter Epic Fails 8 hr LIbEralS 2
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 13 hr LIbEralS 520
BERNIE sells out! 16 hr LIbEralS 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 hr Brian_G 35,562
Liberal top 10 list Wed LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Tue Zom Associate 20
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Hes not a monster 3

Faribault Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faribault Mortgages