TrashyLiar's kids.

Posted in the Faribault Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
So, 1 outta every 3 kids in the world is Chinese.

Almost 1/2 of Americans are minorities.

Half of Americans are overweight. Half are male...

USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98.

Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time.....

I love teabagger "thinking"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Poor fred has 4 daughters, the loser doesn't even have manhood in his manhood... LMAOROTFu~! You can't MAKE IT UP !!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
USA scores the lowest in national average IQ among the developed countries of the world, at a national average score of 98.
Since TrashyLiar, IrishMN, Fred, Smart Liberal has 4 daughters, we can conclude 2 are dumb, fat, minority males, and the other 2 may be dumb females, although 1 should be deceased, at this time.....
I would not think any human being is so cowardly as to go off after another person's children.

Full Truth is right. You are a rare form of scum. I hope you die slowly and a very painful death. You deserve it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Poor Funny Fried Fired Foolish McFred.... Lost again ??? You proved nothing with respect to not being fired, liar McFred. Your former boss, came on here and said he fired your fry flipping McAss... LMAOROTFu~! Pot-kettle ..

Where's poor, fired, McFred.... we need to change that wet bed...Maybe some of the "imaginary" minions can help, they're really wet ! LMAOROTFu~! Fired McLosers are SO UNRELIABLE...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not think any human being is so cowardly as to go off after another person's children.
Full Truth is right. You are a rare form of scum. I hope you die slowly and a very painful death. You deserve it.
The republicans went after Obama's wife and kids, the democrats went after Romney's wife and horses. What do you expect from a low information, low integrity poster. More evidence that honey slew slew is a lonely, pasty white, introverted 12yr old boy living in his parents basement. It's really kind of sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Awww, did I hit a tender spot with Topix's most prolific compulsive liar? Is it because I exposed your inner compulsion to be with SL?

Poor troll. Get help for all that anger and all those compulsions. Seriously.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew as SL

Seattle, WA

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Well, I'm sitting here at Broadway Golfer's club. I'm eating my Albacore Caviar finger sandwich and thinking about the thrashing I would have given Slewster, if only my trusty Corvair rent-a-heap would go over ANY of these darn slippery hills Chief Seattle city has. It's been beautiful golfing weather, with fog banks and avalanche warnings in the sand traps. The man at Hertz said the Slewster is a slippery rascal and EVERYWHERE, so I'll be staying far away from any Asian folks and their preoccupation with exercise, healthy living, and standing behind your words, rather than a pride of puffers...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#11 Feb 8, 2013
This has been a recording...a recording...a recording...a recording...a recording...

Dry Drunk" has been described as "A condition of returning to one's old alcoholic thinking and behavior without actually having taken a drink." Or as one wise old drunk put it, if a horse thief goes into A.A. what you can end up with is a sober horse thief. Or a personal favorite: you can take the rum out of the fruit cake, but you've still got a fruit cake!

Those who quit drinking but are still angry about it, wind up living miserable lives and usually make everyone else around them miserable too. If it has been said once in an Al-Anon meeting, it has been whispered thousands of times, "I almost wish he would go back to drinking."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the NRA and Obama's kids ?? Sure you did, dumb*ss ! LMAOROTFU!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Human Excrement,
Lemme quote another Adult that frequents this site....he put it well.
"I hope you die slowly and a very painful death. You deserve it."
You should thank Beelzebub your savior every night before Lock down that no man here can locate you!
I no longer have a speck of compassion for you because of the awful things your father did to your rectum. NOBODY is more deserving of an eternity of pain than you, NOBODY!
You should thank Beelzebub your savior every night before Lock down that no man here can locate you!
Dude your nasty and a downright a mean mf'er Sodom!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#17 Feb 8, 2013
You claim to be a Catholic - how do you reconcile your continual lies with your faith ? Do you just adopt a fascist-like "the ends justifies the means" philosophy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#20 Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Feb 8, 2013
I'm Moniker/SL The Eighth, I am!
Moniker The Eighth I am, I am!
I'm pretending to fly next door
But actually, I'm ALWAYS a lying whore
And every one was Pure BS
You never had Willie, NOT A MAN (no Man)
I'm her eighth moniker, I'm TrashMN
TrashMN The Eighth I am!

Second verse, same as the first!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23 Feb 8, 2013
Is it possible for Fred/SL to get a job as a McChicken ? Naw, the gay knee-padders are the real McChickens, Irass is just the fry fool ! LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25 Feb 8, 2013
PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#27 Feb 8, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans went after Obama's wife and kids, the democrats went after Romney's wife and horses. What do you expect from a low information, low integrity poster. More evidence that honey slew slew is a lonely, living in his parents basement. It's really kind of sad.
If we accept your "logic", both your boifriends FEARED a meeting with a pasty white, introverted 12 yr old boy ??

GAD, that's SAD ~!!

Poor teabaggers, talk about an actual TEABAGGING ~! LMAOROTFU~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#29 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
This is really pretty funny. The gay Slewsie from Seattle is telling the world that Smart Liberal is his Master. The more SL ignores gay Slewsie, the more gay Slewsie chases SL. As your buddy redeemer said " u b SL bytch. Go fetch him sum more coffee."
What's funnier, topix deleted all your blathering posts, con.... LMAOROTFu~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Feb 8, 2013
15/19 of these posts are all by Slew Jumbo talking to himself. That is so sad.

P.S. 37%= almost half? You sure had a hissy fit when I estimated you were 1600 miles away.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#31 Feb 8, 2013
Hey suck*ss, did you forget to count your deleted posts ? LMAOROFU~!#31 and counting, childish cantgetitup....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#32 Feb 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that any way for a good little wifey to speak ?? STFU bYtch ! LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage Man and a Woman 32 min cantmakeitup 5
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) 45 min cantmakeitup 263
NFL: Kansas City's Muslim Abdullah should not h... 48 min cowboy chris 3
Pohlads' $250 million tax showdown with IRS beg... 1 hr boardwalk 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr LIbEralS 32,766
Drop one word....add one word game 2 hr Bree_Z 131
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 3 hr LIbEralS 263

Faribault Jobs

Faribault People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE