The 50 tastiest reasons to love Minne...

The 50 tastiest reasons to love Minnesota food

There are 5 comments on the City Pages story from Sep 21, 2011, titled The 50 tastiest reasons to love Minnesota food. In it, City Pages reports that:

When Anthony Bourdain last year told his TV audience on No Reservations that his experience at Doug Flicker's south Minneapolis restaurant Piccolo was "far and away the best and most inspired and inspiring meal of my trip across America," he was confirming what Twin Cities diners have known for years: Minnesota's food scene is worthy of national ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

DENG

Nanjing, China

#1 Sep 23, 2011
"The 50 tastiest reasons to (NOT) love Minnesota food"

THE FOOD IS UNNATURAL AND IT GIVES HEART DISEASE LIKE SMOKING GIVES LUNG CANCER.
Ding Hao

Saylorsburg, PA

#2 Sep 23, 2011
DENG wrote:
THE FOOD IS UNNATURAL AND IT GIVES HEART DISEASE LIKE SMOKING GIVES LUNG CANCER.
Hey Deng. My dearly departed Father spent a year in China during WW2, including Chihkiang. He loved the Chinese people, but he avoided Chinese food, because the Chinese fertilize their crops with human feces.

Ding Hao
DENG

Nanjing, China

#3 Sep 23, 2011
IT'S TOO BAD YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHINA; START BRUSHING UP.
Ding Hao wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Deng. My dearly departed Father spent a year in China during WW2, including Chihkiang. He loved the Chinese people, but he avoided Chinese food, because the Chinese fertilize their crops with human feces.
Ding Hao
DENG wrote:

Ding Hao
Ding Hao

Saylorsburg, PA

#4 Sep 23, 2011
Deng said:

It's too bad you know nothing about Minnesota; start brushing your teeth.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#5 Sep 23, 2011
CHINA INVENTED THE TOOTH BRUSH
Ding Hao wrote:
Deng said:
It's too bad you know nothing about Minnesota; start brushing your teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Mobile, AL Rally Outstanding 22 min FOVR 4
Amazing 4 blacks IDed on race 37 min Tellitlikeitis 29
Allina Hospitals Cancel French Fries 1 hr Greasey 24
clinton probe extends to key aides 1 hr Little Boy Blue 40
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Earthling-1 34,468
Dr. Walter James Palmer 5 hr Planned Parenthoo... 22
Ben Carson: #BlackLivesMatter misfire 6 hr Little Boy Blue 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faribault Mortgages