Boy struck by car while bike riding n...

Boy struck by car while bike riding near Faribault dies

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 14, 2010, titled Boy struck by car while bike riding near Faribault dies. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A 14-year-old boy who was hit by a car while riding his bike near Faribault has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Megafrog

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jun 14, 2010
My condolences to the family, I will keep you in my prayers. I wish there were more details. I lost my son in March due to a careless truck driver who decided to make a right turn on a red light. I feel your pain.

Since: Mar 10

STP

#2 Jun 14, 2010
I don't know that area at all - but is that highway safe/legal to be riding a bike on?
RIP

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 14, 2010
I lost my son to a careless driver 2 years ago and I feel the pain you do. May your son rest in eternal peace. PLEASE, PAY ATTENTION OUT THERE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faribault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Still above ground 35,555
Obama's America 13 hr TAAM 85
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Hes not a monster 3
Where to live in Faribault? (Feb '15) Nov '15 WhoGivesASith 2
Participate in Transportation Focus Group! Earn... (May '15) May '15 Faribault Transpo... 1
News US judge convicts ex-nurse in Canadian's suicide (Sep '14) Sep '14 good 1

Faribault Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faribault Mortgages