North Dakota's new Abortion law is wrong!

Posted in the Fargo Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 2, 2013
Sam

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

The new law restricting Abortion is a infringement on a right for a woman to choose. This is a ploy by conservatives to push us Liberals arround. Conservatives go crazy when their GD rights are threatened!!!. The rest of us Americans should have rights too. And besides, conservatives don't want the government to take care of poor and unwanted babies. They say " it's not the job of the government to take care of aneyone " conservatives even want to cut out the WIC program ( a nutrition program for poor women) I call their action here appaling and unbelievable!. IF ITS NOT THE JOB OF THE GOVERNMENTS JOB TO TAKE CARE OF POOR AND UNWANTED BABIES THEN ITS NOT THE JOB OF THE GOVERNMENT TO REGULATE A WOMAN'S BODY EITHER!!!. This same principle rotten conservatives believe in must apply both ways!!!!!.
IMNEVRWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:
The new law restricting Abortion is a infringement on a right for a woman to choose. This is a ploy by conservatives to push us Liberals arround. Conservatives go crazy when their GD rights are threatened!!!. The rest of us Americans should have rights too. And besides, conservatives don't want the government to take care of poor and unwanted babies. They say " it's not the job of the government to take care of aneyone " conservatives even want to cut out the WIC program ( a nutrition program for poor women) I call their action here appaling and unbelievable!. IF ITS NOT THE JOB OF THE GOVERNMENTS JOB TO TAKE CARE OF POOR AND UNWANTED BABIES THEN ITS NOT THE JOB OF THE GOVERNMENT TO REGULATE A WOMAN'S BODY EITHER!!!. This same principle rotten conservatives believe in must apply both ways!!!!!.
Abortion is MURDER. We try and to protect the lives of others. Not to repeat history time and time agian. Hitler is someone I certainly don't look unto. Nor should you.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

This is a good law

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

What murder? There is not person harmed. Just a fetus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Fargo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fargo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fargo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fargo