Moorhead / Man accused of sex assault...

Moorhead / Man accused of sex assault of 2 women

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Moorhead / Man accused of sex assault of 2 women. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A 20-year-old man is accused of secretly recording videos and taking photos of himself sexually assaulting two unconscious women in Moorhead and neighboring Fargo, N.D. Dalton Beyer of Fargo faces several counts of felony criminal sexual conduct and a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge, the Forum newspaper reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

unbelievable

Eden Prairie, MN

#1 Apr 16, 2011
Again, he gets MAYBE a four-year sentence and serves MAYBE three??? What a load of crap. Get rid of this stupid-assed judicial system, all prosecutors and start all over and they are required to run for election, no appointments, no hiring and they can only serve four years and back into the bowl of the mess they created.
me memememed

Montrose, CO

#2 Apr 18, 2011
i know. this happened to me.
Black Buck

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 18, 2011
Back to Germany with this sleaze! Maybe if hurry, we can get him there before Oktoberfest.
OH LORDY

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2011
What a sad piece of shet for a human being, castoration should be used as punishment for people who do these things, that way they’ll never do it again.
Dont worry about it

Mahnomen, MN

#5 Jun 16, 2011
Black Buck wrote:
Back to Germany with this sleaze! Maybe if hurry, we can get him there before Oktoberfest.
Y'ALL IS F*CKING FUNNY GERMANY BITCH PLEASE WE ARE NATIVE AMERICAN AND ITALIAN WHERE DA FUCK YOU GET GERMANY!!! HAHA Y'ALL DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SO YOU SHOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO POINT THE FINGER!! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US? LET THIS BE YOUR BROTHER AND SEE HOW YOU WOULD RESPOND!! OUR MOTHER RAISED US BETTER THAN THAT!! I GUESS I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR ALL YOU LOST SOULS!! LIVING IN THIS WHITE MANS WORLD F*CKEN SELL OUTS!!
Dont worry about it

Mahnomen, MN

#6 Jun 16, 2011
OH LORDY wrote:
What a sad piece of shet for a human being, castoration should be used as punishment for people who do these things, that way they’ll never do it again.
AND YOU HOW DARE YOU!!! CASTING JUDGEMENT AGAINST ANYONE!! WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fargo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Fargo Music Thread (Apr '12) 3 hr lightbeamrider 41
Alden Howes Olson (Apr '14) Mar 11 Jeffry kill bill 5
News Fargo man fatally shot in apartment (Jun '06) Mar 4 Family member 46
do white girls like mexicans (Jul '10) Feb '17 whackamole 46
Horace Elementary Custodian Feb '17 Fargo0214 1
Anyone know chantel Jan '17 Anonymous 1
Dr Richard Opper Dir Montana DPHHS can't unders... Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1

Fargo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance