Barnes Noble Employment Policies

Posted in the Fargo Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2012
Mary Cullen

Alexandria, MN

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Recently an employee of Barnes & Noble was released from employment as she just was not "Smiling Enough". This young girl was born with a bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting. This disease has reared it's ugly head many times during her young life. More recently she spent days at Roger Maris Center for treatments, steroids, needles, doctors, etc. Mono also took her down bringing on hepatitis. Her spleen was removed several years ago which put her into remission. There isn't another spleen to put her into remission again. This young girl has been to hell and back with this disorder. Barnes & Noble used the telephone to tell her she was terminated because she was not the person they interviewed. We ask you to keep her in your thoughts & prayers and that you remember this young girl's struggles when you consider Barnes & Noble for your Christmas Shopping this season. I know I will.

Since: Jan 12

Fargo, ND

#2 Jan 4, 2012
How very sad for this young lady. Thoughts and prayers as she continues her struggles. What position was this young lady hired for and was she hired as a permanent employee or as temporary seasonal?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fargo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cigarettes to Blame for an Overnight Fire in Fargo Aug 25 DUH I SMOKE 2
Chancellor on Sioux Name (Sep '10) Aug 22 Sangelia 6
any black Aug 6 baby jay 1
american chicks don't like indian guys (Feb '10) Aug 2 Manish 125
seeking advice as a newcomer at Fargo Jul '14 raihankabir_1 1
North Dakota seeks dismissal of gay marriage suit Jul '14 WasteWater 108
Attorney Seeks Ruling in ND Gay Marriage Case Jul '14 WasteWater 14
•••
•••
Fargo Dating