Fargo man fatally shot in apartment

A man died here after he was shot in the chest with a handgun Saturday, and a suspect was in custody, police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cook Family

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Oct 31, 2009
Amber no more needs to be said...God Knows and I am a living witness God loves all his children...and he will take care of the unjust without having them locked up...Andre you will one day pay/and or regret shooting Jeremy Cook.
Amber Wilson wrote:
You are exactly right. I do know exactly what happend that day it haunts me every minute of every day and will for the rest of my life. When this first happend my heart went out to both Dre and Jeremy's family, but after hearing the sick lies that Dre told on the stand about Jeremy and I engaging in sexual acts I know beyond any doubt that he has demonds in his heart that have sucked out what should be his soul. It makes me sick to think that that man has been around my children and the fact that they very well could have been there that day brings so much anger and fear to my heart. Enough is enough, the man you think you know so well is a cold blooded killer. He knows exactly what he did, I know exactly what he did, Jeremy knows exactly what he did, but none of that should concern him. The fact that GOD knows EXACTLY what he did should concern him very much. Congrats on being a free man, enjoy it take advantage of every day you have on ths planet because one day you will have to answer to a higher court and that judge and jury needs no witnesses. They have all the evidence on file and ready to play back. To Jeremy's family and his lovely girlfriend Nicole I hope you have all been able to find peace. <quoted text>
Cook Family

Minneapolis, MN

#43 Oct 31, 2009
DeAndre has a cold soul.....how much of him does one need to know after knowing that he had taking someones breath they breathe who's child will it be next
Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you and what is your name, You think you know who Deandre is and what his life is all about but your wrong there... you dont know shit and to say that he made his Girlfriend cry all the time is not true, you have no idea what pain both of them went through, when you love someone so much and then just one day they are taken away and out of your life for a year, see how you would take that... if you cant say who you are and how you know these statements that you have made then you should't of even wrote them on here
Cook

Palo Alto, CA

#44 Jul 1, 2010
John Cena wrote:
Screw Jeremy lets worry about divas
Whomever you are you are stupid and I hope the Cooks never meet you~ you wouldn't like it.
and I'm a Diva ~
Erin

Hawley, MN

#45 Jul 28, 2011
RIP Jeremy, just wanted to say I think about you all the time still and would love to know where u were put down to rest so i could visit one day. Your life was taken in vain and its a damn shame thats how you were taken off of tis earth entirely to early in your short life. Although i can never see u again, memories last a lifetime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fargo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cattle ranchers 20 min SUSAN PAGE 1
Growing Pains Cause Changes in Fargo School Bou... Mar 2 HeatherBoyd 1
american chicks don't like indian guys (Feb '10) Feb 27 Amit sharma 136
Date Changes for Bill Maher Coming to Fargo Feb 26 Pink-slime is People 1
Do you approve of Darrell Vanyo as Commissioner? (Mar '13) Feb 26 Concerned Citizen 3
Review: Giant Panda Chinese Restaurant in Fargo... (Jul '09) Feb 17 Offended customer 6
West Fargo Music Thread (Apr '12) Feb 8 lightbeamrider 33
Fargo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fargo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:59 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 9:59AM
Vikings to deal QB Cassel to Bills