“fighting solves everything!!! ”

Since: Dec 10

RIGHT HERE!?

#24 Mar 27, 2012
Hey Ballsucker wrote:
Ha haaa
You just might be alright after all.
Y'know I was only playing hard, right?<quoted text>
you call that playing? i was just talking sh!t and usually am an unchallenged antagonist..........
Most of You Lick Balls

Cantonment, FL

#25 Mar 27, 2012
Well, ususally one makes a few playful feints before engaging a conversational partner, OR an opponent.

I only believe that some poor misguided souls BELIEVE in Allah. And that it's his will to enslave, convert, or kill "infidels".

That would make me a Proud Infidel.
el gaucho wrote:
<quoted text>you call that playing? i was just talking sh!t and usually am an unchallenged antagonist..........

RIGHT HERE!?

#26 Mar 28, 2012
my strength and and character have been measured before, aint even worried about it. anybody that believes in wearing a diaper on their head(especially of hispanic descent) and deciding to bend over like a biotch 4 times a day needs to be dickslapped so hard that that motherqueer wont even consider ever using a towel to even wipe his face, if even just crossing a river or after taking a shower? but the fact is that most mexicans dont want to force a religion on a person just a better way of life for themselves. ive spent alot of time with whites all over even in my beloved TEXAS. both hispanic and whites believe in our 'mutual" cause and i agree close the border and man it correctly but because of drug cartels, homeland security, terrorism and bin ladens camelfucking cronies?
allah Sucks Balls

Cantonment, FL

#27 Mar 28, 2012
Yeah, we're gonna get along quite alright, I think.
el gaucho wrote:
my strength and and character have been measured before, aint even worried about it. anybody that believes in wearing a diaper on their head(especially of hispanic descent) and deciding to bend over like a biotch 4 times a day needs to be dickslapped so hard that that motherqueer wont even consider ever using a towel to even wipe his face, if even just crossing a river or after taking a shower? but the fact is that most mexicans dont want to force a religion on a person just a better way of life for themselves. ive spent alot of time with whites all over even in my beloved TEXAS. both hispanic and whites believe in our 'mutual" cause and i agree close the border and man it correctly but because of drug cartels, homeland security, terrorism and bin ladens camelfucking cronies?

RIGHT HERE!?

#28 Mar 28, 2012
maybe.....
YOU WANT TO FIND OUT

Fargo, ND

#29 Apr 3, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
yall r jus racest. yall better watch yo selvs, ima guna b bustn caps in yo asses n i aint messin eather. yall whit supremisest.
COME ON UP WE CAN GO FISHING I CAN TEACH YA ABOUT THE RED RIVER

RIGHT HERE!?

#30 Apr 3, 2012
isnt that where all the flooding goes on?
Juan Jesus Navarro

Vidalia, GA

#31 Jan 17, 2013
You are learning from the source. That is all that it is.
Crime not color

Fargo, ND

#32 Jan 22, 2014
whocares wrote:
yeah theres more black people. who cares. if they are rude, forget about it or be rude back. unless they f*** with you whats the problem? that goes for blacks or whites.
Have you noticed the ARMED ROBBERIES IN FARGO LATELY?? ALL BLACK, all immigrants that hates living here and find no sense of community! The Lutheran Social Services brings them into this country as "refugees" to save them fro their own war-torn country and thus they move there, are given food, clothing, even homes rented for them and cars! And usually the 1st generation (mom & dad's) are appreciative --- but then you have their kids who are neither African or American. They HATE it here - all while ppl spent thousands to get them here & parents sacrificed EVERYTHING to give them a better life! But they want MORE and they want it NOW! They do not want to work for the money! They want it NOW!
So they get some guns, the attitude is already well-formed, and they go & rob places at gunpoint.
It's so sad, for everyone. Their parents are devastated - so upset & disappointed! They wonder WHY their son would DO such a thing! They thought they taught them well!
But in truth, they are not at home in their community so they don't care
delmont

Charleston, WV

#33 Jan 26, 2014
Just a few blacks is not much to worry about. When you get large congregations of them watch out. They will ruin your city. I've seen it happen.
Johnny Bob

Cleveland, OH

#35 Mar 24, 2014
White Racists? The blacks are loud, inconsiderate, where ever they live it's a high crime area, they do drugs, rob and steal and if you check out prison populations, it's mainly blacks in them. And then you expect us to welcome them when they move into a white city? That happened to my city and now all we have is crime. Never had a murder here until blacks came here to live. The ones next door to me cause my family many sleepless nights with their noise. We welcomed them here too when they first moved in. That didn't mean anything though. They proved to us and others over and over again that they're racists and hate white people. Blacks have an agenda to over populate so whites are the minority. Any whites that disagree with this will find out shortly what I mean. And other whites that call people like me a racist are just scared of blacks and want to try to side up with them so they think they'll be safe. Lol! Your little blonde daughters will be dating them any day now and becoming their 'hoes' and be doing drugs with them.

Have a great life, folks!
david

Tucson, AZ

#36 May 17, 2014
This is like the dumbest website...racism will never die cause if website like this...point is there are black people all over the usa,no matter what state ir city u live and there are black in every county if the world...thank u...racism needs to die....speaking As a black haitian man in tuson,arizona
Carl_O

Vidalia, GA

#37 May 21, 2014
I like the blacks. They won't last, though, because of the cold weather and lack of jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fargo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
american chicks don't like indian guys (Feb '10) Dec 16 varun8 130
Escaped Inmates Caught in Dickinson Dec 15 Love-hurts31 10
Gay Rights Group Gives ND Cities Failing Grades Dec 1 Muldoon 2
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Nov '14 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
West Fargo Music Thread (Apr '12) Oct '14 lightbeamrider 32
Fargo man arrested after shots fired in rural C... Oct '14 Ace Milner 7
Parking Changes Coming To West Fargo High Rise Oct '14 Ace Milner 3
Fargo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web