First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lance Bass

Twin Falls, ID

#1 Aug 28, 2008
It seems there are quite of blacks in fargo all the sudden! While they are few in numbers they are many in rudeness!!! SOOOOO loud.... Its not like whites are moving into Compton.
Jimmyman

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2008
your comment seems very racist.
there have been a large volume of blacks in fargo for quite a while. If you don't belive it, check the 13th ave & 25th street SunMart.
Jimmyman

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2008
Are black excluded from Fargo for some unknown reason? why compare it to Compton? there are whites in Compton you know. You sound like someone that watch that public access TV supremacy show that used to be on TV. Hopefully its not anymore.
david

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 19, 2009
white trash is everywhere
Tyrone

Temecula, CA

#5 Jan 20, 2009
yall r jus racest. yall better watch yo selvs, ima guna b bustn caps in yo asses n i aint messin eather. yall whit supremisest.
smokey

Fargo, ND

#7 Jan 21, 2009
no no i think he has a good point they dont seem to be accoustomed to respecting others and giveing opinions till its too late to do anything.
Mack Dom

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jun 28, 2010
Anybody wanna know if there is blacks in Fargo, just go to my videos on youtube, type in: repthatfargoshit and you will see, yes it is true, the Ghetto has come to Fargo, we plan to hold the next Million Man March in Fargo, ND, lol better yet check out my ohter video "Fargo gangs" on youtube. I'm the worst thing that ever cam to Fargo cause I brought the Ghetto with me. yeah Im in Florida on vacation but I will be back up there in August. WEST FARGO GANGSTAZ
alabama member

Davenport, FL

#11 Mar 22, 2012
I can bring the kkk up there. Who wants to join?

“fighting solves everything!!! ”

Since: Dec 10

RIGHT HERE!?

#12 Mar 23, 2012
i want to join, where do i sign up........
redneck

Birmingham, AL

#13 Mar 23, 2012
el gaucho wrote:
i want to join, where do i sign up........
Boyouknights. Google it. We have an online application or we can meet in person. Due for a cross burning anyways. I love Mexican food so bring the whole family

RIGHT HERE!?

#14 Mar 23, 2012
i was at a cross-burnin once, where could we meet? and if you love mexican food then your not pure. just the facts.......
whocares

Fargo, ND

#15 Mar 23, 2012
yeah theres more black people. who cares. if they are rude, forget about it or be rude back. unless they f*** with you whats the problem? that goes for blacks or whites.
mississippian

Groveland, FL

#16 Mar 24, 2012
el gaucho wrote:
i was at a cross-burnin once, where could we meet? and if you love mexican food then your not pure. just the facts.......
I said I like mexican food cause u sound Mexican and I would cook u up in some chili and feed it to the community. Taste better than ppl realize.

RIGHT HERE!?

#17 Mar 24, 2012
im Tejano wood, best of both worlds but with a reverent indepenent attitude. but a true aryan isnt as "worldly" in that fashion as you think?
chop suey

Groveland, FL

#18 Mar 25, 2012
el gaucho wrote:
im Tejano wood, best of both worlds but with a reverent indepenent attitude. but a true aryan isnt as "worldly" in that fashion as you think?
Go back to your country you loser

RIGHT HERE!?

#19 Mar 26, 2012
im 5th generation mexican-american born in TEXAS. ive lived up there before in paul bunyan country for a brief time, cant say it was GOD'S country but it was intresting. i have no family in mexico you bratwurst eatingbastard so do yourself a favor and just stick a polish sausage up your azz. have you ever had chorizo mexicano, if not im sure your family would be quite pleased, especially your wife......
el gaucho Licks Balls

Cantonment, FL

#20 Mar 27, 2012
You're a douchebag in any language, pal.

The Spaniards should've exterminated your sorry ancestors, instead of screwing them into a mongrel race whose sole claim to fame is corruption.

Now, we've even got "white" guys that think latina women are hot. Good God Almighty, when I think of all the time I've spent listening to your cousins from South of the Border yammering at a gaggle of rugrats in the aisle of the grocery store in that gibberish they call a language, it makes me want to set fire to the next truckload of beaners I see.

heh heh

whattaya think?
el gaucho wrote:
im 5th generation mexican-american born in TEXAS. ive lived up there before in paul bunyan country for a brief time, cant say it was GOD'S country but it was intresting. i have no family in mexico you bratwurst eatingbastard so do yourself a favor and just stick a polish sausage up your azz. have you ever had chorizo mexicano, if not im sure your family would be quite pleased, especially your wife......

RIGHT HERE!?

#21 Mar 27, 2012
well for starters that wasnt even a cutdown but rather an inaccurate history lesson so i'll just pretend it hurt? just for you. we all know that latina women is a guilty pleasure to most especially when ripe so dont hate you little mary. when your with your wife(daughter) be sure to wear extra dark sunglasses to catch yourself even just a glimpse of eyecandy then you can simmer all day with it and fck your fat ugly woman(daughter) at night. lets not even start on human evolution, i might be of a mestizo race and you an incest-encouraged enviroment but at least we both dont believe in allah? thats what i think.........;)
Hey Ballsucker

Cantonment, FL

#22 Mar 27, 2012
Ha haaa

You just might be alright after all.

Y'know I was only playing hard, right?
el gaucho wrote:
well for starters that wasnt even a cutdown but rather an inaccurate history lesson so i'll just pretend it hurt? just for you. we all know that latina women is a guilty pleasure to most especially when ripe so dont hate you little mary. when your with your wife(daughter) be sure to wear extra dark sunglasses to catch yourself even just a glimpse of eyecandy then you can simmer all day with it and fck your fat ugly woman(daughter) at night. lets not even start on human evolution, i might be of a mestizo race and you an incest-encouraged enviroment but at least we both dont believe in allah? thats what i think.........;)
queers

United States

#23 Mar 27, 2012
I'm not anti-black I'm just pro- white!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fargo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
american chicks don't like indian guys (Feb '10) Dec 16 varun8 130
Escaped Inmates Caught in Dickinson Dec 15 Love-hurts31 10
Gay Rights Group Gives ND Cities Failing Grades Dec 1 Muldoon 2
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Nov '14 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
West Fargo Music Thread (Apr '12) Oct '14 lightbeamrider 32
Fargo man arrested after shots fired in rural C... Oct '14 Ace Milner 7
Parking Changes Coming To West Fargo High Rise Oct '14 Ace Milner 3
Fargo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web