Mayfield police do your job

Mayfield police do your job

Posted in the Fancy Farm Forum

Peter

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Jonathon Valles is working for the Feds and still selling crystal meth and got warrants in graves county he had been friends with FBI agent for years thinking he is and had been living with the guy in Paducah sad to say the federal agent does a little meth from time to time what a crazy combination I've got high with both of them. Where is J.Valles oh where oh where can he be
wonder

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Peter wrote:
Jonathon Valles is working for the Feds and still selling crystal meth and got warrants in graves county he had been friends with FBI agent for years thinking he is and had been living with the guy in Paducah sad to say the federal agent does a little meth from time to time what a crazy combination I've got high with both of them. Where is J.Valles oh where oh where can he be
really bullshit fake as name
Peter Dugal

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Real story
neighbor

Wingo, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2013
hes here in graves and got couple different girls that he messes with. hes plain nasty he has already gave me something ill have for life, so jon i hope u rote in jail when they catch u
wonder

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2013
neighbor wrote:
hes here in graves and got couple different girls that he messes with. hes plain nasty he has already gave me something ill have for life, so jon i hope u rote in jail when they catch u
iam so lost i guess i better go get ck out i thought i was the only one he was sleeping with
pooty girl

La Vergne, TN

#7 Sep 29, 2013
can I buy drugs from the cops
info

Mayfield, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2013
only if you want to get arrested !!! but be my guess !! lol !!!
Truth told

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2013
One is too busy worrying about football!
Eddie

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Oct 8, 2013
They're all incompetent Barney Fifes. The only thing they're good at is running a speed trap. When it comes to real crime, with which this little town is infested, they are helpless. God forbid you ever become the victim of a crime here; calling Mayfield PD will be about as much help as calling Bugs Bunny.
football fan

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Truth told wrote:
One is too busy worrying about football!
which one?
Concerned Citzen

Frankfort, KY

#12 Oct 18, 2013
There is a house on S. 7th Street, which is located next to the Mayfield Middle School that is banging on a daily basis. Someone needs to look into that situation, quickly.
ramdon

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2013
The house on 7th street there is a girl running in and out there that has open house of drugs meth pills weed. Toshia Hopkins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fancy Farm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wingo Music Forum (Feb '13) 5 min Musikologist 13
People with STD's that don't tell others they h... 23 min Sheila 3
Is there a girl out there bored? 35 min the cpa 8
keep a word...drop a word (Oct '14) 4 hr Amy C 54
Harley 6 hr curious2 4
sheriff 20 hr WhoCares 26
cleaning service Sun Bounce 11

Fancy Farm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance