First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cardinal Child

Fishers, IN

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Did the event for this weekend get cancelled for some reason?
Think about it

Murray, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Cardinal Child wrote:
Did the event for this weekend get cancelled for some reason?
The reason is they could not sell enough tickets, some of us simply are not that struck with those people to spend that kind of money to see them in person. Would be nice if they could come up with something a bit more entertaining, we simply want more bang for our buck.
Cardinal Child

Fishers, IN

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Ok, thanks.

Since: Feb 13

Murray, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason is they could not sell enough tickets, some of us simply are not that struck with those people to spend that kind of money to see them in person. Would be nice if they could come up with something a bit more entertaining, we simply want more bang for our buck.
Yeah like Jeff Dunham or Bill Engvall anything but that crape Duck Dynasty
Kip

Mayfield, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Did this really get canceled
Just me

Calvert City, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Yes, it did. Too much over a short period of time. Graves, then Calloway, now Graves again. A little too much.
Well

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2013
A little too much for all that religion at once. All they do in their speeches is talk about god. Nothing wrong with that but people probably just want to see them and hear something funny.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Should be called Suck Dynasty.
mel

Murray, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2013
SUCK must be your name!!!

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#12 Sep 25, 2013
mel wrote:
SUCK must be your name!!!
Its your middle name. Your first name is Dick =P
fred

Murray, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2013
tell your mom thanks!
Kip

Mayfield, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2013
Well wrote:
A little too much for all that religion at once. All they do in their speeches is talk about god. Nothing wrong with that but people probably just want to see them and hear something funny.
are you serious have you seen how many churches are in graves county and then you say a little to much church now that's the biggest understatement ever surprised it didn't sellout in minutes the people here ram that religion shit down everyone's throat so much and do the complete opposite of what the good book teaches
john

Murray, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2013
Kip,

You are correct in that we don't do everything that the good book teaches. We fail each and every day. We are only human. People call Christians hypocrites every day and to a degree they are right. We make bad decisions just like everyone else on this planet. All we can do is try to do what the Bible teaches, we are going to mess up. There was only one person who was perfect and I nor anyone else here are him. Thankfully God understood this and sent his perfect son to die a brutal death so that through his blood we can be cleansed of our sins. If we are ramming it down peoples throat then we are doing part of what is expected of us as Christians. I don't wish for anyone to spend eternity in hell. I am sorry that you feel this way. Please understand that in most instances, it is because we are truly concerned for all people and their soul after this life is over. You can either agree or not, that is your decision to make. Trying to help people understand what it means to be a Christian is my responsibility.
blahblah

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2013
john wrote:
Kip,
You are correct in that we don't do everything that the good book teaches. We fail each and every day. We are only human. People call Christians hypocrites every day and to a degree they are right. We make bad decisions just like everyone else on this planet. All we can do is try to do what the Bible teaches, we are going to mess up. There was only one person who was perfect and I nor anyone else here are him. Thankfully God understood this and sent his perfect son to die a brutal death so that through his blood we can be cleansed of our sins. If we are ramming it down peoples throat then we are doing part of what is expected of us as Christians. I don't wish for anyone to spend eternity in hell. I am sorry that you feel this way. Please understand that in most instances, it is because we are truly concerned for all people and their soul after this life is over. You can either agree or not, that is your decision to make. Trying to help people understand what it means to be a Christian is my responsibility.
until you can prove there is a god stfu with your pathetic preaching BS be concerned with yourself and not what anyone else thinks or believes!
bobthdoctor

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Shame for all those people that bought raffle tix that won't get their $ back.
yeah

Paducah, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2013
bobthdoctor wrote:
whatever ..consider it a donation to all athletics at gchs- you probably blow more on fastofood in one day than the price of the raffle ticket -im sure most people will blow more at bbq on the river for a footlong hotdog- surely your comment isnt from birmingham...

Since: Feb 13

Murray, KY

#19 Sep 26, 2013
bobthdoctor wrote:
They have till Oct to take the tickets back for a refund
John

Murray, KY

#20 Sep 27, 2013
Blahblah,

From your post, you may not care but a prayer has been said for you. You may not believe in God, but a prayer was still given for you. I am not a preacher although I do have a very high respect for those that are. I am about the sorriest example of a Christian that there is. You can be hateful if you wish, I'm still going to pray for you.
in the know

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2013
John wrote:
Blahblah,
From your post, you may not care but a prayer has been said for you. You may not believe in God, but a prayer was still given for you. I am not a preacher although I do have a very high respect for those that are. I am about the sorriest example of a Christian that there is. You can be hateful if you wish, I'm still going to pray for you.
John

You have done what God expects of you.....pray for him and turn the other cheek. God Bless You!
Truth Seeker

Mayfield, KY

#22 Sep 29, 2013
I guess they only share God's teaching if enough money is involved in order to line their pockets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fancy Farm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Five by Five 7,353
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Obama Zombies 155,507
kentrell thomas 1 hr yesssirrr 15
who's the sexiest man out of the police ambula... 2 hr for sure 6
Fathers who refuse to pay child support (Jan '12) 3 hr Robin 224
Tim Colley (May '09) 4 hr blueyes79 5
Shane Edwards 5 hr insanity 1
Fancy Farm Dating
Find my Match

Fancy Farm Jobs

Fancy Farm People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fancy Farm News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fancy Farm